What Evil Lurks
30th June 1997, CD, XL-Recordings XLCD 121
01. 05:42 Smack My Bitch Up
02. 05:35 Breathe
03. 04:17 Diesel Power
04. 05:16 Funky Shit
05. 05:11 Serial Thrilla
06. 05:39 Mindfields
07. 09:05 Narayan
08. 04:39 Firestarter
09. 06:38 Climbatize
10. 04:18 Fuel My Fire
℗ XL-Recordings Ltd. 1997 © XL-Recordings Ltd. 1997
Produced & mixed at Earthbound.
Vocals on 1, 2, 7 and 8 recorded at Strongroom.
"Fuel My Fire" originally performed by L7.
1. contains parts of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic M.C.'s from their album entitled "Critical Beatdown" used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
4. excerpts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records. Sample from "2-3 Break" by The B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan, used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc. Published by EMI Gold Horizon Music.
5. "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
8. sample of The Breeders "SOS" courtesy of 4AD Elektra (by arrangement by Warner Special Products). "Close To The Edit" by The Art Of Noise under licence from ZTT Records Ltd.
9. contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire / Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
Track 1 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Next Plateau Music Inc/Beats G Music
Track 2 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/EMI Music Ltd/MCA Music
Track 3 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Momentum Music Ltd.
Track 4 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Polygram Music
Track 5 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Chrysalis Music Publishing.
Tracks 6 & 9 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
Track 7 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Hit And Run Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 8 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Perfect Songs/Zomba Music.
Track 10 published in the USA: by Drop Trou Tunes. Administered by Zomba Songs Inc (BMI)/Shock Music Publishing Australia. Rest of world: by Zomba Music Publishers Ltd/Shock Music Publishing Australia.
Crispian Mills appears courtesy of Columbia Records Ltd.
Saffron appears courtesy of Deconstruction/BMG Entertainment International UK and Ireland Ltd.
Front cover photography & ant photography courtesy of FLPA-Images Of Nature.
The 'A' symbol is used by kind permission of Seddon Atkinson Vehicles Ltd.
What Evil Lurks
Everybody In The Place
Out of Space
WInd It Up
No Good (Start The Dance)
Music For The Jilted Generation
The Fat Of The Land
Smack My Bitch Up
Prodigy Present: The Dirtchamber Sessions Volume One
The Prodigy Experience - Expanded: Remixes & B-sides
Baby's Got A Temper
Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned
Their Law: The Singles 1990–2005
Voodoo People / Out Of Space
Back To Mine
More Music For The Jilted Generation
Invaders Must Die
Take Me To The Hospital
Invaders Must Die EP
The Added Fat EP
The Day Is My Enemy
The Night Is My Friend EP
Light Up The Sky
The Fat Of The Land 25th Anniversary - Remixes