The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Rare Prodigy tracks for download :)

Started by Arie, July 03, 2003, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-flightcrank

thanks dude !!

its always nice to have a hacker on your side !!

to bad for arie  :'(

now every 1 knows where he lives  ;D lol

later

Arie

Quotehello all, ;D

no im not the same person as that other guy i just agree with him thats all. duh

Arie

Quotehello all ;D

to arie, or should i say Mr Arie van der Wende :'(

XL has been sent the following information. it may take some time but hopfully the will take action to take your copywrite infringing .MP3 file off your internet site...

==============================================
Domain ID:D32326034-LROR
Domain Name:THE-PRODIGY.ORG
Created On:03-Aug-2000 18:19:27 UTC
Last Updated On:22-Sep-2003 17:13:55 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Aug-2008 18:19:27 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R63-LROR
Registrant ID:15501756-NSI
Registrant Name:Arie van der Wende
Registrant Street1:Kleihoeve 16
Registrant City:Houten
Registrant Postal Code:3992NS
Registrant Country:NL
Registrant Email:contact@the-prodigy.org
Admin ID:15501756-NSI
Admin Name:Arie van der Wende
Admin Street1:Kleihoeve 16
Admin City:Houten
Admin Postal Code:3992NS
Admin Country:NL
Admin Email:contact@the-prodigy.org
Billing ID:2412836-NSI
Billing Name:NAMEZERO.COM
Billing Organization:NAMEZERO.COM
Billing Street1:P.O. Box 821067
Billing City:Vancouver
Billing State/Province:WA
Billing Postal Code:98682-0024
Billing Country:US
Billing Email:admin@namezero.com
Tech ID:15501764-NSI
Tech Name:Organization
Tech Organization:Organization
Tech Street1:Kleihoeve 16
Tech City:Houten
Tech Postal Code:3992NS
Tech Country:NL
Tech Email:contact@the-prodigy.org
Name Server:ORANGE.IDIRECTIONS.COM
Name Server:GREEN.IDIRECTIONS.COM
==============================================

told you id do it

Arie

Quotethanks dude !!

to bad for arie

Arie

Quotethanks dude !!

to bad for arie

Mr w-3o

lol, i never said i was a hacker "Arie van der Wende "

-flightcrank did. belive it or not were not the same person but he did direct me to this thred just for a laugh and believe me listing to your dumb posts it the best laugh ive ever had.

here is a quote from xl recordings

"Thank you for the information-I have passed it onto the relevant people, who are
looking into it."

wether you belive that or not is irrelivent. but when you get shut down you will :'( :'(

lets all hope hope XL act soon.

in the meantime enjoy ripping the prodigy off now because its the last chance you'll get.

*i hope they get the police involved*
lol ;D ;D :P

Stuff

I can't believe there are two arrogant users like -flightcrank and Mr w-3o in here, so it just has to be the SAME person.

My advice to flightcrank/Mr w-3o (whatever you choose to call yourself) is to go and play with the other children and don't come back to this forum until you've reached an age of at least 15 years old.
..you kids have nothing to do in these days than mucking around and arguing on decent forums and chat rooms??

And for heavens sake, why the hell are you asking to download music? And THEN start bitching on Arie, because he (in some way) offers music?

dammit, this whole thread just makes me laugh. And it never stops!

Arie

QuoteI can't believe there are two arrogant users like -flightcrank and Mr w-3o in here, so it just has to be the SAME person.

My advice to flightcrank/Mr w-3o (whatever you choose to call yourself) is to go and play with the other children and don't come back to this forum until you've reached an age of at least 15 years old.
..you kids have nothing to do in these days than mucking around and arguing on decent forums and chat rooms??

And for heavens sake, why the hell are you asking to download music? And THEN start bitching on Arie, because he (in some way) offers music?

dammit, this whole thread just makes me laugh. And it never stops!

Arie

Quotelol, i never said i was a hacker "Arie van der Wende "

-flightcrank did. belive it or not were not the same person but he did direct me to this thred just for a laugh and believe me listing to your dumb posts it the best laugh ive ever had.
You replied earlier that you didn't even read my postings, but now you contradict this. Can't you stick to your opinion for once? ;p One user with two names. One just showing up to ask for commercially available material, the other to defend it. How sad. Please don't call yourself a "hacker", you are not worthy of the name.

here is a quote from xl recordings

"Thank you for the information-I have passed it onto the relevant people, who are
looking into it."

wether you belive that or not is irrelivent. but when you get shut down you will :'( :'(

lets all hope hope XL act soon.

in the meantime enjoy ripping the prodigy off now because its the last chance you'll get.

*i hope they get the police involved*
lol ;D ;D :P
The police... No matter how you twist or turn, the police will never be involved in this unless in a year from now when all this wouldn't be solved yet, I would refuse to go to court about this, then the police might show up to ask me why I didn't go. Do you really believe that the police will invade my house or something? Haha ;) You flame me for offering commercially unavailable music to others, you even want the police to come ;) while "your friend" downloads commercially available music without paying for it. What I don't understand is that if you would be another person, then why would you defend him? Even if you agree with him on some points, "your friend" is breaking the law. Have you called the police on him yet? ;p Also, have you informed XL-Recordings yet of this web site, Neko's, Brainkiller's, Gordon's, the Edge-one, et cetera, just to mention a few which offer more material then I do? You cannot be over 18 years of age yet. You act like an unknowing and ignorant child, seeking for revenge... Maybe with MPS ;p You are funny kid ;p

-flightcrank

hay matt,

just skiped the other post as usual. i wonder why they keep trying to pay us out when they know we dont listed to their crap. lol

any way let's hope and pray the the prodigy.org gets shut down asap and Arie van der Wende or what ever that eurotrash calls him self get's burned by xl  ;D

any how, hows your new prodigy site coming along ?. hope its gets fininshed soon ;)

im gone for a week so i wont be able to mail ya. continue to hack Arie van der Wende and rid the world of this A Grade wanker. lol

c ya later

Stuff

a reply like this one above - is acceptable if we're dealing with a schizophrenic person (why don't you drop your 'friend' a mail instead ;)

Mr W-30

whatever stuff.

any way for any one who cares or is intrested except "Arie van der Wende " im making this wikked prodigy site, its not going to rip them off like aire dose insted it's going to help them and offer media for other prodigy fans to download. mostly in the areas of animation and art. im dissapointed with most wallpapers ect that most prodigy sites offer so get set to be amazed when the "prodigy experience" is released.

later people

Arie

Quotewhatever stuff.

any way for any one who cares or is intrested except "Arie van der Wende " im making this wikked prodigy site, its not going to rip them off like aire dose insted it's going to help them and offer media for other prodigy fans to download. mostly in the areas of animation and art. im dissapointed with most wallpapers ect that most prodigy sites offer so get set to be amazed when the "prodigy experience" is released.

later people
I hope you don't use The Prodigy logo since you would be violating copyright... ;p You still haven't replied by the way if you reported 'your friend' to the police... ;p The same goes for all the other web sites offering commercially available and unavailable material.

Arie

Quotehay matt,

just skiped the other post as usual. i wonder why they keep trying to pay us out when they know we dont listed to their crap. lol

any way let's hope and pray the the prodigy.org gets shut down asap and Arie van der Wende or what ever that eurotrash calls him self get's burned by xl

Arie

Quotea reply like this one above - is acceptable if we're dealing with a schizophrenic person (why don't you drop your 'friend' a mail instead ;)
Hahaha ;)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.