The Prodigy 30 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 15 different designs and total of 30 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Rare Prodigy tracks for download :)

Started by Arie, July 03, 2003, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zion

hay guys cant wait for the new prodigy site, seriously its been a while since a new fan site has came along ..well a good one any way, and yours sounds like its gonna me good, so good luck.

as for arie ...hehehehahaha your a nerd man, leave them alone, ok dude

Arie

They should leave me alone together with all other respectfull fans ;p

zion

no you should leave them alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arie

Pardon?

A totally unknown person, pretending to be several people, trying to obtain... I won't go this way again... ;) A person who doesn't discuss, instead "threatens", acting childish, and I should leave him alone? He is the person who started this discussion, not me. Please remember that. I tried to end the discussion since it was obvious we wouldn't agree, but the other person didn't seem to want that. Then you ask me to leave him alone? This is unbelievable.

Jay

where did zion come from ? dont tell me there is one person acting three roles in here now  ::)  :P

Arie

"zion" made a few postings in the Equipment section, but only recently I believe (lack time to confirm). I don't care if he or she is the same person once again or not. This thread should simply stop since it's all a waste of our time. Although it does make me laugh ;)

-flightcrank

hehehe yet another person who hates aire, welcome to the club zion nice work !!!

any way ive finished the prodigy site and im currently working on the domain name for any prodigy fans who would like to know (excluding arie) im also workin on flightcrank,maxim and flint equipment sections, so zion if you know anything about equipment drop me a e-mail.

later peoples

Arie

Two against at least three. Seems like I'm "winning" ;p Funny again that you wrote my name wrong the same way "Mr w-3o" did ;p As for "zion", this person doesn't bother to reply anymore to backup his or her statement. I wonder why... ;)

zion

hi flighty,

i have finish my hyperspeed remix i dont think its a good idea to make it a theme song for the site cus the bit rate (quality) would be low so we should just make it available in the downloads section. it features my newly aquired korg electribe ea-1 with a cool agressive base line like the tb-303 liam used on the prodigy's best track (imho) clustraphobic sting, only better ..lol

oh yeah too answer your question it was a "access virus" which made most of the remix.

sorry i cant e-mail you cus i cancled my account due to SPAM so i had to post here

man i hate spam about as much as every one hates aire ;D lol
i dont have to back up my statements because, i have a life;D lol

ill get u my new e-mail adress soon flightcrank

btw nice job on the images and wallpapers.. so your a 3d artist ?

catch you later

Arie

man i hate spam about as much as every one hates aire ;D lol
i dont have to back up my statements because, i have a life;D lol
First of all, you wrote my name wrong. I'm tend to believe that "-flightcrank" now has three personalities. If not, then I wonder who you mean with the word "everyone" in the quote above. You don't know me, yet you seem to judge me and the most funny part is that you do this without any explanation what so ever. Whom can be trusted more, me or some totally unknown person? I wonder... Underbuild your statement... or simply shut up and get a life. Oh, and thank you for your words...

zion

woha,

aire do you need some tissues because you sure do cry alot :'(

heh heh heh

-flightcrank

har har har har, way to go zion !

man that aire dood is such a fag, !

oh yeah could you post or give me that ftp link to the carman quesy video by Maxim, ive wanted it for ages !!!!!!

ok, the site is up (you allreday know the domain name) so check it out bro... c ya

Arie

Quotewoha,

aire do you need some tissues because you sure do cry alot :'(

heh heh heh
A lot of words, nothing to say. You sure do cry a lot "zion". There is no meaning behind your words. Jussi should start a psychology section; we seem to have someone here with three personalities. I'm still waiting for some statements to underbuild your opinion... ;p

Arie

I wonder how come you never post on the official forum ;)

Zed

guys, where the hell you get time to read/post this stuff in this thread? start a better thread, this one is too pointless...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.