Some news on the next album

Started by The Prodigy, November 22, 2001, 05:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

According to this site http://www.dukester.uk2k.com/prodigy.htm
It got some news.

"9th November - album update
Liam Howlett has spoken about pregress on the new album. The real news comes with the fact that Perry Farrell (Jane's Addiction) will be guesting on the album, amongst others. While speaking of the album, Liam mentioned that he expected it to be 'rocky' but is turning out 'electronic'. Singer/dancer Keith will be playing guitar on it. The title remains initially as "Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned" and is expected for release in 2002."

antz

We already knew this?

"Keith on guitar" (its gotta be better than his vocals?)
"Perry Farrell" (can't wait to hear that one)
"Electronic" (heading back in the right direction)

The Prodigy

Yeeeeeeeeeep it's gonna be good!!!
I didn't know you guys knew this! NO U DIDNT!!! ;D

We already knew this?

"Keith on guitar" (its gotta be better than his vocals?)
"Perry Farrell" (can't wait to hear that one)
"Electronic" (heading back in the right direction)

free_your_mind

electronic sucks.
better rocky.
punky.
whatever.
www.uft.dyns.net
liberty and justice for all

robo65uk (Guest)

'electronic sucks'. So you obviously not a prodigy fan then? Prodigy are an electronic band and their music isn't punky at all. Although their attitude is.

antz

Well said Robo, sarcasm is what I like to see :o

Firestarter

electronic sucks.
better rocky.
punky.
whatever.
]

>:( TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! Oh no You fuckin dont say Electronic sucks! You fuckin moron! You thibk you can talk like that about Prodigy!? Hey you fuckin ass! You know what you can do Get DA FUCK OUTTA THESE BOARDS!!!

fj

]

>:( TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! Oh no You fuckin dont say Electronic sucks! You fuckin moron! You thibk you can talk like that about Prodigy!? Hey you fuckin ass! You know what you can do Get DA FUCK OUTTA THESE BOARDS!!!

Ekko

]

Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Oh, he is in fact the trouble starter, and he quite seems like a sort of a punkin instigator.
He or she is still young, that's all I think.

Try to call down a bit 'Firestarter'. There is no need for starting flame wars or swearing tirades. Having an opinion of your own is good, share it too, but don't start to swear since it is no use at all and it doesn't help you make your point. Chill and try to take things less personal.

Firestarter

Oh.. I'm sorry did I just fucked up the whole board? Well Fine with ME!!! I'm always like that if I get mad so stop tryin to calm me down! I know the time myself! >:( If you all gonna defend him for saying "Electronic sucks" then you're no good, yellow kiester Prodigy fans. YES I CAN FLAME! IF I WANT TO! AND I DOn'T CARE IF I GET BANNED! IT WON'T HURT ME! BUT Hey! I'm JUST FUCKIN SSSSSSSSICK! AND TIRED OF YOU talking ABOUT Prodigy being bad or sucks! AND I'm not gonna be QUIET just like that. Not saing anything about that! >:( >:( >:(

HAVE A NICE DAY! >:(

Ekko

Oh.. I'm sorry did I just fucked up the whole board? Well Fine with ME!!! I'm always like that if I get mad so stop tryin to calm me down! I know the time myself! >:( If you all gonna defend him for saying "Electronic sucks" then you're no good, yellow kiester Prodigy fans. YES I CAN FLAME! IF I WANT TO! AND I DOn'T CARE IF I GET BANNED! IT WON'T HURT ME! BUT Hey! I'm JUST FUCKIN SSSSSSSSICK! AND TIRED OF YOU talking ABOUT Prodigy being bad or sucks! AND I'm not gonna be QUIET just like that. Not saing anything about that! >:( >:( >:(

HAVE A NICE DAY! >:(

You're a funny boy!
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Oh.. I'm sorry did I just fucked up the whole board? Well Fine with ME!!!
You didn't f*ck up the Board. You seem to miss the point that people have their own view on music, their own opinion. If someone thinks that Prodigy is not electronic music, then that's their opinion. I don't think Prodigy is electronic, I don't think it's anything - Prodigy is Prodigy and their style is... well, Prodigy ;) Catagorizing music is a bad thing I think.

QuoteI'm always like that if I get mad so stop tryin to calm me down! I know the time myself! >:(
What is the use of flaming? There is no use, it is only bad for your blood pressure. Also, it shows that you're young and it doesn't honor your intellect. By reacting with good arguements you can have a usefull discussion whereas flames only ask for more flames... and more flames and more flames. Why do you think that I try to motivate myself when I reply? I don't want to flame people myself.

QuoteIf you all gonna defend him for saying "Electronic sucks" then you're no good, yellow kiester Prodigy fans.
Please quote me the part where I defend what he or she wrote. Please quote me the part where someone else on this Board defended what this person wrote. You cannot. Everyone has their own opinion like I wrote before already, let them. If you don't agree, then please reply. But not with a flame, but with arguements why you don't agree.

QuoteYES I CAN FLAME! IF I WANT TO! AND I DOn'T CARE IF I GET BANNED! IT WON'T HURT ME! BUT Hey! I'm JUST FUCKIN SSSSSSSSICK! AND TIRED OF YOU talking ABOUT Prodigy being bad or sucks! AND I'm not gonna be QUIET just like that. Not saing anything about that! >:( >:( >:(
You won't be banned for giving your opinion. You won't be banned if you take part in discussions. You will probably banned however if you call people names for no reason for instance.

I've read some older threads on this Board and I cannot find the part where anyone says that The Prodigy are bad or that their music sucks. Please quote me the parts where people wrote such things. All I've seen is people giving their opinion with motivations and all, never writing that The Prodigy are bad. Why would people come on this Board if they would think that their music sucks? Wouldn't that be dum?

I've been a fan for quite some time and I've learned that everyone has their own opinion about the band, about their music, but all are fans. Some call them the new leaders in punk music, others call them electronic. What do The Prodigy call themselves, what do they call their own music? Nothing, just 'Prodigy' as being the style. Respect other people and they will respect you. Discuss, don't argue. Motivate, don't swear. And this goes for everyone on every single Board or Forum on the Internet.

QuoteHAVE A NICE DAY! >:(
You too!

Ekko

The thing is, Arie, that he won't understand you.
Not because he's silly or something, he's just not willing to.
He reads your reply and gets even more angry, about you for example, how could you 'dare to explain' him things or whatever.

Maybe you remember a certain person here -who obviously left the board (or changed his name)- I had a little rant with.
You came and tried to calm the situation, what made this person even more steamy. It was a very kind gesture of you, trying to help people who seemed to have a little misled conversation.

I'm sure Senore Firestarter is going to flame us both, because of our research about his behaviour,
or he's getting silent.

I decided not to deal with those guys too much anymore.
That leads to nothings.
Maybe I'm wrong and he'll understand, or maybe he just had a sort of a 'Gotta showya my punkin attitude'-attack and will go easy now.
Dunno, doesn't matter.
Seeya
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.