Some news on the next album

Started by The Prodigy, November 22, 2001, 05:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what_evil_lurks

this is to arie and ekko: you waste your time replying to those "furious teenagers", they don't deserve any attention at all.
ekko, who was that guy who left the board? ;D
I also conceive the prodigy as the prodigy,but it's quite elemethal that they are electronic.

been out the last few days :D

free_your_mind

Ok.
Maybe i have my own opinion and my own personal taste.
Maybe i even have right to show it coz i did'n hurt anyone.

and for dumbasses like you i'm bigger prodigy fan then anyone here except juge and arie.
fuckk off.

And you obviesly didn't unerstand what i was thinking about when i  writed punky.
Punky=more gee-tars then on any other album till now.

They can't produce anything really new if they use just electronic and only electronic band i like is prodigy.

One question.
(for ya big fans).

When was what evil lurks relased?
(Correct month and year).
www.uft.dyns.net
liberty and justice for all

Arie

When was what evil lurks relased?
(Correct month and year).
In 1991, as for the month I think it was in February if I remember correctly. Yes, February it was...

Dave

:o come on don't give up firestarer you're doing well and you're in the right. how dare that fucker say electronic sucks, its just going against prodigy and why are all these fans defending him. keep going its the right atitude. ;)

Arie

:o come on don't give up firestarer you're doing well and you're in the right. how dare that fucker say electronic sucks, its just going against prodigy and why are all these fans defending him. keep going its the right atitude. ;)
Please quote me the part where I am defending this person, you cannot. In fact, I stated several times that I do not classify the music The Prodigy produce, I dislike putting them into certain boxes. I like to think that the music they produce is Prodigy as a style and nothing else. Please keep in mind that swearing is a sign of weakness, a sign of being unable to express yourself.

As for 'Firestarter', I am sure that he doesn't mean it bad. He's a fan like everyone on this Board. But I think that he needs to pay attention on the general Net-etiquette. Swearing doesn't contribute to discussions, but only turn them into flame wars which are no use and a waste of time. He's just as welcome as everyone else on this Board.

The Prodigy

Yeah fuckin That's RIGHT! Firestarter keep the atitude! I hate myself when people start shittin about Prodigy! Saying Electronic sucks? WTF! How can they be not Electronic u dumbass!!! YOU TELL ME!! NOW!!! I WANNA HEAR WHY!!! Explain YOU FOOL!!! Who are they then? Fuckin ROCKERS!!?

YOU PEOPLE have to think what you're posting.

Firestarter

Please quote me the part where I am defending this person, you cannot. In fact, I stated several times that I do not classify the music The Prodigy produce, I dislike putting them into certain boxes. I like to think that the music they produce is Prodigy as a style and nothing else. Please keep in mind that swearing is a sign of weakness, a sign of being unable to express yourself.

As for 'Firestarter', I am sure that he doesn't mean it bad. He's a fan like everyone on this Board. But I think that he needs to pay attention on the general Net-etiquette. Swearing doesn't contribute to discussions, but only turn them into flame wars which are no use and a waste of time. He's just as welcome as everyone else on this Board.

Did you say Flame? :P :P :P Isn't it WHO I AM???!!! >:( >:( >:(

Firestarter

Did you say Flame? :P :P :P Isn't it WHO I AM???!!! >:( >:( >:(

Bwoooooooooooooys.... I may be not Older than you but still My signature stands there for somethin'........"I'm the trouble starter punkin' instigator! (Just like Keith!) Now shut up!

Ekko

What Evil Lurks is right and that's it
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Yeah fuckin That's RIGHT! Firestarter keep the atitude! I hate myself when people start shittin about Prodigy! Saying Electronic sucks? WTF! How can they be not Electronic u dumbass!!! YOU TELL ME!! NOW!!! I WANNA HEAR WHY!!! Explain YOU FOOL!!! Who are they then? Fuckin ROCKERS!!?
Personally I have never written that electronic music as a style is bad. I like electronic music. But taste is personal and not everyone will like this style of music. There are plenty of people who would prefer other genres above electronic.

The Prodigy's style is Prodigy. I don't think that you will ever hear them disagree with that. I don't think that you can classify their music, I don't think that you can put their style into any box or genre. The Prodigy don't put themselves into little boxes either, then why would we? As long as we like their music, it's fine with me.

YOU PEOPLE have to think what you're posting.
Till now I've (almost) always made reasonable postings. For as far as I remember I have never sworn (or is it sweared?) on this Board. I think about what I post. I also think about why I post certain things and how I will write it exactly.

free_your_mind

I am against prodigy?
ok. everyone have right to think what they want.
But from all ya 'big' fans only arie knew answer to my question.

Equal rights and justice in this time.
wind it up wind it up
wind that shit up.

part 2.
eloctronic sucks.
explanation.

well, i don't like electronic music.
electronic music for me= music produced only on your pc.
music like techno,trance,...

prodigy is not about all that shit.
and i know that but liam uses his keyboard to play music and not only his computer. that was what i was thinking about.
i would like if he uses more guitars on his new record coz that is what i like. he makes
www.uft.dyns.net

robo65uk

What are you saying? You like only 6 prodigy tracks?
Their Law, Voodoo People, Breathe, Firestarter, Serial Thrilla and Fuel MY Fire. I think that's all the tracks that use guitar. If you don't like electronic music you don't like most of what Prodigy do.

The Prodigy

What are you saying? You like only 6 prodigy tracks?
Their Law, Voodoo People, Breathe, Firestarter, Serial Thrilla and Fuel MY Fire. I think that's all the tracks that use guitar. If you don't like electronic music you don't like most of what Prodigy do.

FOCK YEAH!!! Dude you're right and Whats the deal with saying Electronic SUCKS if u want  the next album to be a lil bit rockier? CANT YOU FUCK UP ur MIND a LITTLE and just not say "Electronic sucks"? HUH? Cause brother I know that these people here are MOSTLY Electronic punks (including me) And I know how they feel! So why won't YOU BE SORRY for what u said? (free_your_mind) Cause, man! I'll be pissed at your ass MORE THAN ANYBODY IN THIS BOARD!  >:(

free_your_mind

Sorry my english is very bad so it's hard for me to write in my english and i know how to explain to ya what i think.

goddamn.

i like every prodigy song except death of prodigy dancers.

and i'm sorry for that statement that electronic music sucks.

and now
it would be great if someone say sorry for calling me dumbass, fucking motherfucker, idiot, moron, anti-prodigy, etc.

BTW
My favourite is Narayan.
www.uft.dyns.net

The Prodigy

Sorry my english is very bad so it's hard for me to write in my english and i know how to explain to ya what i think.

goddamn.

i like every prodigy song except death of prodigy dancers.

and i'm sorry for that statement that electronic music sucks.

and now
it would be great if someone say sorry for calling me dumbass, fucking motherfucker, idiot, moron, anti-prodigy, etc.

BTW
My favourite is Narayan.

Thanks for apologizing you're forgiven! :P

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.