The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

The Prodigy ROCKS!

Started by The Prodigy, September 29, 2001, 11:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

8) 8) 8) Hey guys sup I'm new here. But I really lOVE THE SITE!!! I cant wait till their new album.! I hope they still leave the lirycs the same in Trigger. Cause It's my personal FAVORITE!!! I LOVE THE PRODIGY. I thought they'd never be BACK! BUT YES FINALLY!!! THE PRODIGY IS COME BACK!!!! TO KICK SOME ASS! with their new music.!

Hey Juges. Nice website! but why is there so little members here? Do you want me to promote the site for you? And please can you send me those pix to my email. That you have on your front page. Cause i wanted to save them but it sucks, i know :( pops up. I cant see their faces!! I really want to see a bigger picture of them! PLEASE.

juGe

Hi.. thanks for your comments man :) I just opened this forum for a week ago, but I had some problems with it and I got this working just a couple of days ago. Anyway.. this is now working fine!

It would be great if peeps would find this place and start to talk about the things.. so If you can promote this place, please do it.. then we can have some good conversations and loads of new topics..(I hope;)

And yep.. maybe I can send the bigger and better pictures for you by mail later.. thanks for visiting and enjoy!
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Tunfiskur2

The Prodigy

Yeah I know it's got problems. I still cant log in. :-[ But I'm happy! Prodigy is awesome.!

juGe

Yeah I know it's got problems. I still cant log in. :-[ But I'm happy! Prodigy is awesome.!

It should work now properly.. I fixed it yesterday.. but if you still get the error messages tell me and I'll try to fix it immediatly!

The Prodigy

Hey Juge I downloaded this program called Morpheus it's like Napster and searched for Trigger just for fun and there was one! COOL! I'm dling it now. But quality is the same. since it's performed live. Just letting you know that youre not only one who has the music. Ahh WHO CARES do u? I dont I care thjat Prodigy is gonna release the album thats all i care. and Experience Expanded is already available http://www.bestbuy.com/mandm/ProductInfo.asp?ProdType=music&ST=11068652 Gonna grab it.  ;D

DJ_Dron

Hi Juge!
You have the biggest and better fun Prodigy's site in the world, really!  ;) I notice: I'm from Ukraine & maybe I will have problems with English.
So, I decided to take my work... :D here. I'd like to ask you, who took the new material from gig? It's possible I don't understand but how was making the record of theese tracks? Also, new things bring so big blob of energy! After listening to tracks one gets to be subversive!
Opportunetly, I with my friend created Zaporizhzha's Prodigy fun club in our city.

free_your_mind

Hy everyone. Wozzup? I was really interested how did you got that new mp3s? How can you record stuff like that?
But it is awsome.

Your site is great.
 :P
www.uft.dyns.net
liberty and justice for all

juGe

Hey Juge I downloaded this program called Morpheus it's like Napster and searched for Trigger just for fun and there was one! COOL! I'm dling it now. But quality is the same. since it's performed live. Just letting you know that youre not only one who has the music. Ahh WHO CARES do u? I dont I care thjat Prodigy is gonna release the album thats all i care. and Experience Expanded is already available http://www.bestbuy.com/mandm/ProductInfo.asp?ProdType=music&ST=11068652 Gonna grab it.

juGe

Hy everyone. Wozzup? I was really interested how did you got that new mp3s? How can you record stuff like that?
But it is awsome.

Your site is great.
:P

Thanks.. it's easy record if you have got a mini disc player.. just go to the gig and try to find good place to record it.

kate

If you want live pictures of the Prodigy this year, check out www.nekosite.co.uk

wolf eater

cool thanks posion and juGe
;D :o ::)

You can download higher quality mp3s of trigger and nuclear from my page www.poisonsprodigy.cjb.net 8)

Breathe_with_me

I totally agree with the title of this topic, but you should add "and JPN too". Way to go Juge! I downloaded "Trigger" and "Nuclear", the quality of recording is a bit crappy, but it was really GREAT to hear new Prodigy material.

Greetz to free-your-mind :-)

Ekko

I think the new material is a bit weak, compared to older Prodge-stuff of course.

It's hard and it kicks, but I miss the cool feeling of the FOTL-era, the new tracks do not carry that twilighted feel within.

They now became what everybody was already calling them 5 years ago, they became real electronic punks.

To me the two new tracks sound like being made in a couple of hours. I read Liam was not too serious about them, he told something like "no compare to the new album", if I'm right.
That's good news, since it schows his talent:
When having this two new songs built up in only some hours without standing 100 %ually behind them, what can we expect from the REAL new album...?

Greets, Ekko.

Tradition IS a tradition

wolf eater

weak? what nuclear is one of the best songs and
weak it is not!!!!
nothing wrong with electronic punks

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.