The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

trigger

Started by thomas, December 17, 2001, 05:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomas

found a full 5mb version of trigger on kazaa. Good quality but a rather poor song. Nothing new about the beat, bad lyrics but a fuckin' insane piano and violinsample

robo65uk

I've read many Prodigy related aritcles in which it has been stated that the new album is going to be brilliant and that it's going to be very different to anything they've done before but in that respect, trigger is a real dissapointment. It is not original in terms of what Prodigy have done before and not exactly an amazing track although it is good. Prodigy really need to match the MFTGJ standard if they are to be respected and remembered as a quality band because not too many people took the fat of the land too seriously due to Keith's hair. I really can't how I want the new album to sound. I realise Prodigy rock as an electronic band but it would be nice if interesting if some guitar could change Prodigy's sound and gain the respect of some Kerrang worshippers.

Ekko

They don't need to match any standart.
It's no use to make that kinda rules or create goals for them,
see, I personally'd say FOTL is the match. Then there are people who think Experience is top notch and maybe even people loving that pre-everything stuff, like android, WEL and so on.
I just try to explain you that they'll be "respected and remembered" even if they don't fuckin do another MFTJG.

What does Keith hair has got to do with the seriousness of FOTL?

Liam already stated that Trigger & Nuclear were written in quite a short time and are no indicators for the new album, so no threat in sight.
Tradition IS a tradition

One Man Army

FOTL was much better then MFTGJ!
and as for me, im very open minded about everything the prodigy are doing. personally i think that FOTL was their prime and i doubt if they can go higher from that...
but i might be wrong as well cause i said the same thing about MFTGJ before FOTL came out.

p.s-

upload the track please.

robo65uk

They don't need to match any standart.
It's no use to make that kinda rules or create goals for them,
see, I personally'd say FOTL is the match. Then there are people who think Experience is top notch and maybe even people loving that pre-everything stuff, like android, WEL and so on.
I just try to explain you that they'll be "respected and remembered" even if they don't fuckin do another MFTJG.

What does Keith hair has got to do with the seriousness of FOTL?

Liam already stated that Trigger & Nuclear were written in quite a short time and are no indicators for the new album, so no threat in sight.
Real Prodigy fans respect Prodigy as they understand what they're about but most people just dismiss Prodigy as being the band with the stupid clown with the spiky hair and insist that their success is due to their image. Due you see what I mean about Keith's hair. I'm really pleased to hear that Liam stated that trigger and nuclear were written in quite a short time because they aren't paticularyly good tracks and offer nothing original. In terms of what Prodigy need to match, all I want is an absolute quality album that just dosen't dip and will go down as a classic because that is what Prodigy are capable of and what they ought to produce in their next album.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.