The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Unknow Prodigy web sites

Started by DENOX, July 28, 2002, 06:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DENOX

We know that there r many good Prodigy web sites. The best r Theprodigy.info, Brainkiller, Nekosite..........but there r too many unknow good (or not so good) sites, so...if u know one of this sites, please, post here the adress to check it out ok?

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Titan

Yeah there is a german website:

www.prodigy-net.de

and there are many sites out of the fotl days.
most of them are crap i think. (no updates since 1997 )

DENOX

Here is one of my favourite Spanish Prodigy web site:

http://www.widemusic.cjb.net

There u can find bands like Chembros, Underworld and of course, The prodigy (although this page doesn't update his files  :-/ )

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

ChemicaL

www.dirtchamber.org  ::)

Still under construction. Don't know when I'm gonna finish it. I think it'll come out by the end of this year. Nothing special or anything - just a little advertising.
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-

DENOX

Chemical, why don't u upload at least the main page of your site??

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

DENOX

My new Liam's site is now running.Check it out here:

http://www.liamhowlett.cjb.net

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Ekko

Is no one interested in making a site about the equipment?
Like Juges Equipment-section, but more in detail,
with tons of links, prices, opinions, pictures, mp3's of the machines and explanations on how they function and what they actually do.

Maybe a forum where people can share their opinions and tricks.

Or people could upload their tracks made with certain pieces of equipment to the site. FTP or whatever.

Alongside some quotes from Liam on the machines.

Would be wonderful, I always waited for something like that.
If anyone is into that, I'd love to supply some help.
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

Is no one interested in making a site about the equipment?
Like Juges Equipment-section, but more in detail,
with tons of links, prices, opinions, pictures, mp3's of the machines and explanations on how they function and what they actually do.
got bored, Ekko?
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

got bored, Ekko?
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

yeh, i got it, you want something related to Prodigy... well... then you need a team of spyes to know Liam's secrets...
dunno, it's a big question what Liam does use atm, i spotted some software synthesis in BGAT single... but the final mixing was made with hardware for sure...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

Yeah, I mean many of us are stuck to the older stuff anyway (I think), when there were no software (besides Recycle and Cubase and some plugins), so it would be limited down to the hardware, which is what I'd like it to be, it's just more a question of style for me... really.

Tradition IS a tradition

juGe

Hi, been away for a while.. Nice to see this conversation. I have tried to build my equipment section just alone and I don't know that much about the stuff. So, if there are some kind peeps like ekko and zed, it would be nice to try make it even better.. Maybe we could try to build that more.  I just don't have enough time and knowledge to it alone. So if you guys are interested building that section with me it would be great. :)
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Ekko

Hi, been away for a while.. Nice to see this conversation. I have tried to build my equipment section just alone and I don't know that much about the stuff. So, if there are some kind peeps like ekko and zed, it would be nice to try make it even better.. Maybe we could try to build that more.
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.