If someone dissed The Prodigy, what would you say?

Started by Firestarter, August 01, 2002, 10:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firestarter

Thats right...what if someone doesn't matter, school/work/anywhere... said "Prodigy sucks" and would diss them or like sing the lyrics of Firestarter like an idiot trying to imitate Keith Flint...what would you say? I usually just swear at them, or say Fuck Off. but that doesnt always work.

Do you think you have something cool to say that would "shut that person up" instantly?

post it here, i wanna hear it.

Psychosomatic addict insane!

Firestarter

Wow! interesting...very FUCKING INTERESTING!!! I come back a day later and see no replies...Well it's fine with me if you don't like "Defending" Prodigy >:( Cause looks like I'm a better fan?

Pfft... Prodigy fans... pretty lame of you not replying, at least someone could post a few words!

Zed

Wow! interesting...very FUCKING INTERESTING!!! I come back a day later and see no replies...Well it's fine with me if you don't like "Defending" Prodigy >:( Cause looks like I'm a better fan?

Pfft... Prodigy fans... pretty lame of you not replying, at least someone could post a few words!
man, it's summer now, peeps got vacations, it silly to sit at home and post some bullshit, peeps just out of home and having fun. also, i think, much of peep are tired to post the same about the prodigy, me for example. anyway, take it easy....
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Zed

and btw, i did a little experiment at neko's board with prodigy dissing, and it seems peeps didn't like it, nothing special though, some one ignore dissing, some one says "fuck off" or "get the fuck out of here" or something... and i actually don't like to waste my time to "defend" something i like personally, i just like it, and i don't care about what they say...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

fj

So what if people have different taste in music?

Ekko

Yeah, really, let'em talk their mouthes fuzzy (hoho) and just watch them.
Or study them.
It's their thing, you know. Maybe they behave like full on morons, then you can laugh at them, maybe they can argue very well and diss them softly, maybe they even have a point.
Anyway, it's not your problem, because you're not in the band.
You can't just say something good and they are immediately healed of their strange Prodigy-disliking-disease.
Just nevermind.
Tradition IS a tradition

kenzie

go :'well you sucked off a horse'
that should corner them
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

CHOOCHOOKAKA!

What a lame topic.  Not EVERYONE likes Prodigy you kno?  Grow up...................................GEEK! ;D

Arie

I always reply that opinions are personal and that it's their good right not to like it. Basically I just ignore silly remarks. Maybe you should do the same instead of letting such people get to you. If they see that it bothers you such remarks, they will make them again... and again and again, just to piss you off since they know that it works. Think about it.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.