Prodigy Remixes + Opinion on a song

Started by Acid_Twin, January 03, 2002, 10:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid_Twin

Could we have a list of all Prodigy Remixes and B-Sides? (You may already have a B-Side list, i cannot remember.)

Again back on the No Man Army subject, no one really gave their opinion on the song - i am really interested in hearing them as well.  ::)

- Acid

Arie

Could we have a list of all Prodigy Remixes and B-Sides? (You may already have a B-Side list, i cannot remember.)
As for B-sides, take a look at Kotta's web site for that. You can find a complete tracklisting of all Prodigy tracks on my own web site under Tracks => www.the-prodigy.org. As for remixes which The Prodigy did, here's a short list done by heart:

The Art Of Noise - Instruments Of Darkness (All Of Us Are One People)
The Time Frequency - Retribution
The Dream Frequency - Take Me
Front 242 - Religion (two remixes)
The Magi & Emanation - Everybody Say Love
Jesus Jones - Zeroes & Ones
Baby D - Casanova
Bug Kann & The Plastic Jam - Made In Two Minutes (two remixes)
Method Man - Release Yo'Delf (four remixes if I'm not mistaken)

Again back on the No Man Army subject, no one really gave their opinion on the song - i am really interested in hearing them as well.

fj

Baby D - Casanova

This track should never been remixed by liam. It blows but from memory samples taken from it are in break n enter (correct me if im wrong)

PoisoN

This track should never been remixed by liam
I think it's fuckin great remix!
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

This track should never been remixed by liam. It blows but from memory samples taken from it are in break n enter (correct me if im wrong)
You can hear a sample taken from Casanova in Break & Enter, you are right. Liam Howlett does this more often; he remixes a track, than uses parts of it for his own tunes.

Take The Magi & Emanation - Everybody Say Love for instance from which One Love came. He liked his remix so much that he made it into one of his own tunes in the end and did another one for the Magi & Emanation.

(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm doing this by heart!)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.