The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Kewlsong

Started by PoisoN, November 02, 2001, 12:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisoN

I have a Prodigy CD full of mp3's. There are all Prodigy songs and remixes (including hoax Castbreeder tracks). There are some strange tunes too. Like: Kewlsong, Wu-tang, Crew

So I'd like to know what tracks those are. ???
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

Upload some samples of them so that we can have a listen. But they're probably fake if you don't recognize them at all. They might also be fan remixes or something alike. Don't forget that titles can be wrongly spelled too, like once I encountered a track called something like Blow It Up, but it was Diesel Power ;)

PoisoN

So, I uploaded the tracks. ;D

Download them from:
www.geocities.com/semenkov2001/wutang.htm

Tracks are pretty strange, so dont be surprised.

Check em out. 8)
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

juGe

That wutang.mp3 is the sample source for sword sound used in Breathe and that crew.mp3 is the sample source for Wind it Up bonus beats by Tony Garcia.. more info and exact full track names can be found from my site under the sample section!!
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

PoisoN

8) I've also uploaded Kewlsong (Incomplete)
Download it from:
http://nisemen.tripod.com/kewlsong.mp3  8)
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

PoisoN

They've deleted all my mp3's from the server again!  >:(
I'll try to upload this track soon...
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

PoisoN

I did it! Now you can download kewlsong and other rare mp3's from my site @ www.poisonsprodigy.cjb.net -> MP3   ;D

(Hurry up before they be deleted)
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

Rare MP3's? Maybe... But defenitely not Prodigy tunes! I listened to Beginning, Crew, Kewlsong and Unbelievable and none of them are Prodigy. Beginning comes from Toby Wood's fake Prodigy album called Inflicted. Crew has been used for the Bonus Beats version of Wind It Up; this is the original, but not Prodigy only a sample source. Kewlsong has a part of an old Robin Hood series theme tune in it, but has absolutely nothing to do with Prodigy for as far as I can hear and not even a sample source whereas the other two are very, very sideways related. Unbelievable is not Prodigy and also not related. If you want to see an almost complete list off all official Prodigy tracks then go to my web site. There are still some errors on that list and also the demo cassette Liam gave to XL-Recordings misses, but for the rest I would say it's complete. Browse to www.the-prodigy.org

PoisoN

Maybe this tunes are links from some Prodigy gigs...
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

what_evil_lurks

have you got  any idea of which 10 tracks liam sent to xl recordings in 1990 christmas? (apart from what evil lurks,android,,we gonna rock and everybody in the place)
does that tape still exist?

Arie

QuoteMaybe this tunes are links from some Prodigy gigs...

Like I already wrote, Crew.mp3 is a sample, Beginning.mp3 is from Tobi Wood's fake Prodigy album and the other two are not Prodigy related for as far as I can tell. They are defenitely not from any live show. Unbelievable.mp3 is known to be a fake. I didn't have a very good listen to the fourth tune, but it wasn't Prodigy related. Sorry to disappoint you. Just take a look at my web site under Tracks...!

Arie

fj

Yes, I know nine or ten out of the ten tracks, I'm not sure by heart, but I have them on paper at home. chance is also very big that they threw it away.

Any chance of u finding the names and listing them?

Arie

Sorry, but I'm not allowed to list them. You will have to believe me on my word for now I'm afraid. But I will see what I can arrange and maybe soon I will publish a listing. What I can tell you is that the whole What Evil Lurks E.P. is on there, but everyone already knew that.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.