The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Kewlsong

Started by PoisoN, November 02, 2001, 12:19:01 PM

PoisoN

Quote
Sorry, but I'm not allowed to list them.

Why?  ???
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

Because I promissed not to.

I have their latest gigs for instance, but I promissed not to spread them, so I keep those to myself as well. I've got two tracks from the Maxim's Grim Reaper EP on MP3 format ripped straight from Maxim's original DAT, but I promissed not to give them to others.

PoisoN


Quote
I listened to Beginning, Crew, Kewlsong and Unbelievable and none of them are Prodigy.

I've just found out that Unbelievable is sample from DREAM FREQUENCY - TAKE ME (PRODIGY MIX)    
(It says Let's go)
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >