The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

so sad.

Started by dessie, July 16, 2002, 02:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dessie

http://www.nekozine.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=live;action=display;num=1026650218

so embarrasing neko.

Who are you trying to kid. you post a link to the witness site trying to convince the 'FANS' that the prodigy where actually good, lmao what do you think the witnness website is going to say huh?

how about you get off yur swiss and look in the witnness forum look at the views of the people who went...the prodigy werent impressive..people found them boring.

Your knee deep in Egyptian water...denial

..steady..

Hey dessie fist of all drop the attitude !

Neko goes to great lenths to give us all good Prodigy news and reviews , think of this mabey she reviews the gigs as "a fan" and not some dick from nme or something.
Neko has seen the prodigy more times then i have had hot dinners mate so if she say`s it was a good gig i belive her !!!!

...........steady.................
ProdigyPunk since 92

dessie

their was chants from the crowd 'your a fucking disgrace' also 'your shite' and so on

well ive seen the prodge near 10 times now...I know whats going down.

http://www.witnness.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=544

this is just one of a few comments about the prodgiy in thw witness forum......

Ive talked to many many people about the prodigy at witnness festival.....they werent up to much.

dessie

May I ask you a serious question? do you think its right to support the prodigy throwing it away like this?

I myself used to go to great lenghts to see the band....but im dumbfounded at the set of late...their sets are going down the tubes....but yet the fans shouldnt speak out because neko gives them a good review?

Thats crazy man.

Hey dessie fist of all drop the attitude !

Neko goes to great lenths to give us all good Prodigy news and reviews , think of this mabey she reviews the gigs as "a fan" and not some dick from nme or something.
Neko has seen the prodigy more times then i have had hot dinners mate so if she say`s it was a good gig i belive her !!!!

...........steady.................

dessie

Acid_Twin

Dess your boring me now, if you've gone off the prodigy, simply piss off.  We dont need to throw a downer at everything.

Go find some other group to trash.

-acid

thomas

hey man, let Des have his own meaning about the prodge. What's a group without critics? Do you want that everything that is said on this forum about prodge is positive? I can understand Des. Beachrock was shit and seems that Witnness wasn't much better. Did you saw the gigs?

Fakiri

mouzzer (logged out)

Their are also positive reviews about the prodigy on the witnness forum.

Same with Beach Rock, I liked it and all my friends liked it. Some people thought it was shit. I had a great time during the gig at Beach Rock (like des also said, felt like a kid again during a few tracks :) But I agree that they need to change the live show, other tracks, more dance tracks etc. More Jams and more spontanious things on stage.

They are building up for reading/ leeds but they should have done that in smaller clubs. I wonder what they are building up to with the same setlist over and over again.

Btw did anyone record the Witnness show (Dust Yoself)?

Acid_Twin

It's not that.... its more the fact that his bitching everywhere i go on this forum right now lol!

I can understand, the set is pretty stale right now.

I can also understand you not likeing the direction they appear to be going, but say nothing until you hear the album/single(s)

How many times have live fills/tracks changed and turned into fantastic tracks?

-nt-

:)
p.s. if Liam appears to be contradicting himself, dont blame him, blame the drugs that cause him to forget what he has said :P

-acid

dessie

Btw did anyone record the Witnness show (Dust Yoself)?

hey man I was recording it...but my bats rans out in the mini disc...but I was on such a downer half way through the set I didnt bother to power up again...I even stopped taking photos.

dessie

THIS IS NOT BITCHING

all I want to see is some honesty in peoples reviews...Neko represents a window to the prodigy live shows for people who cant make it to the gigs or just cant afford to go

Now how would you feel after reading all about this great live show then when they play in your hometown...they sink faster than the titanic?

Youd be gutted obviously...honesty is the way to go...not biosty....Id dont like trigger! but I was honest enough to say it worked on saturday.....

It's not that.... its more the fact that his bitching everywhere i go on this forum right now lol!

I can understand, the set is pretty stale right now.

I can also understand you not likeing the direction they appear to be going, but say nothing until you hear the album/single(s)

How many times have live fills/tracks changed and turned into fantastic tracks?

-nt-

:)
p.s. if Liam appears to be contradicting himself, dont blame him, blame the drugs that cause him to forget what he has said :P

-acid

dessie

cheers man...its seems like some people really dont like seeing or hearing whats staring them in the face...

but pukkelpop wasnt too bad to be honest, I watched them at lowland which was a disaster...but hearing charly at pukkelpop sort of made up for things

Still a part of my love affair with the prodigy was killed last summer when I heard the new stuff.

sorry guys...

i

dessie

Did you saw the gigs?

Well as you know I was at witnness, but my mate flew over for the beachrock festival...he was dissopointed to say the least and he wasnt impressed with witnness either...

but theirs always the bright side at least liam didnt forget to play dust yoself, lol

neko

THIS IS NOT BITCHING

all I want to see is some honesty in peoples reviews...Neko represents a window to the prodigy live shows for people who cant make it to the gigs or just cant afford to go

Now how would you feel after reading all about this great live show then when they play in your hometown...they sink faster than the titanic?

i write a report about the show expressing what i personally thought about the gig. Everyone else who has a different opinion is very welcome to send me their review or their point of view and I'll post it online.

I am generally having a good time when I see The Prodigy, otherwise why would I have taken 4 weeks off and travelled to Australia to see them? Of course some shows are better than others, but thats normal. there is other people who liked the shows as well, you know.

If YOU don't like it, fine. But that is no reason for you to have a go at me EVERYWHERE. Express your opinion as much as you want, but going around and dissing people for having a different opinion is pretty shite.
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.