so sad.

Started by dessie, July 16, 2002, 02:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Opinions are always personal. I've said thus far and I'm still saying that I liked Seat Beach Rock. There are people who don't agree with me, but this is simply my opinion. You can't argue about opinions, you can only state why you like something or why you don't like something. You can give good arguements to support your opinion, but in the end, opinions will still be personal. To everyone, not just Des, don't attack people because they have a different opinion than you. Respect is what it's all about.

dessie

thing is does it not make you wonder, when you see so many people saying the shows where shite but yet their great by your view ???

remember this isnt about you neko, its about the fans, you writing for the fans...dont be giving them false hope.

..steady..

A simple question for you dessie...............

If  "A" crowd is not up for a Prodigy gig , then does that mean
they were shite ?

I just don`t get were your coming from mate at all !

If The Prodigy are around in 10 years time they would probley be playing the same stuff , just like any other band .
And that is in no way a bad thing.

But look were we are now , we are on the verge of a NEW prodigy album  ;D,we have just had the release of a New prodigy single. ;D
we have had a NEW prodigy book ;D
We are getting a NEW prodigy web site ;D
The Prodigy are back on the road , back at the festivals jaming out NEW stuff to the fans !!

Now i want to make this VERY VERY CLEAR evey 1 is entitled to their own opinon thats why we have these cool message boards .
But for fuck sake theirs consturctive critisim and then theirs just dam right piss takeing  >:(
Why moan about EVERY step the prodigy are takeing to make this new album work.

And as for the review @ witness i personaly would have takeing the best out of what i saw......new fill , new version of a track whatever ,and if people was shouting your shite at them then i wouldn`t promote it .
Because from the prodigy`s point of  view they are trying some new stuff out and want to see the crowds reaction .
If you were liam and you had that kind of reaction how would you feel .(after all its coming from the so called fans and not sources like NME)

I just think it is far to early to start riping them apart for fuck`s sake ,yeh a little moan here and there is what you more then entitled to.
But i think you have started something to soon  :(

ROLL ON THE NEXT ALBUM BEFORE WE CAN REALLY JUGE !!!!!!!

..........steady...........

ProdigyPunk since 92

dessie

people cant keep saying the crowd werent up for it..thats just the easy way out

A crowd reacts to what the band are projecting for example liam came to the edge of the stage didnt seem arsed at all...maxim slowley sauntered on stage as if he was taking a midnight stroll in the park!  keith came out his usual pitbull self...people in the crowd know when somthing is stale and isnt right...I have a mate that hasnt seen the prodigy since 96....he felt cheated with that performance at witnness...so please dont gimmy the crowd wasnt up for it...their was a massive prodigy contingent their...the band let them down it _THAT_simple.

So the beachrock crowd where lame and also the witness crowd where lame, hmmmm I see a pattern emerging do you?

nah im not buying that for a second mate.

so on the flip side of all the New stuff from the prodigy...we get BGAT, Ill say no more about that

A new book, which is fairly good....until the last chapter when the brown nosing really kicks in.

hmm a new prodigy website.....lets hope its more of a success than the last website ;D

..steady..

MOVE ON

.......steady..........
ProdigyPunk since 92

..steady..

For fuck sake why are you showing me this utter shite i do not give a fuck ok.

what do you want me to say i dont like the prodigy now their
now what only the rest of the fans to make anti-prodigy .
Then what .............

GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE AND STOP TRYING TO PROVE THAT THE PRODIGY ARE LOSEING THEIR WAY !!!!!!!!!

PRODIGY ARE NUM 1 AND ALWAYS WILL BE IN MY BOOK

.......steady.........
ProdigyPunk since 92

dessie

poor chap. ;D

im just telling my review was pretty accurate...im not trying to turn you against the prodigy...just trying to open your eyes...thats all.

trigger

..steady..

Exactly "open my eyes to what "
what you trying to prove even if we all agreed with you ?

And dont call me a "poor chap"  i slap people for less then that

......steady..........
ProdigyPunk since 92

Acid_Twin

poor chap. ;D

im just telling my review was pretty accurate...im not trying to turn you against the prodigy...just trying to open your eyes...thats all.

Accurate to your opinion.  Stop trying to convert everyone here, in your own words we all have our opinion, now lord knows you've force fed your opinion everywhere and way more than enough.

Also, i find it very amusing that the minute we flame or in anyway disagree with your opinion you feel the need to say something cocky back or try again to convert everyone again or simply cry 'i have a right to my opinion'.  Yet when we state our opinion you do the same thing.

Drop it already, you've had your say, stop crying, go find another band or please, please, please get over it already.

dessie

IM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT ANYONE ::)

I just dont like to see fans been given wrong idea...thats all

a spade is a spade in my book.....the truth is out there ;)

ThePunks

Accurate to your opinion.

Acid_Twin

Typed that at 2am stoned and drunk to fuck so give me some credit! :P

-acid

Arie

IM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT ANYONE ::)

I just dont like to see fans been given wrong idea...thats all

a spade is a spade in my book.....the truth is out there ;)
You give your opinion a bit too much if you ask me. Opening new threads everywhere and the content is always the same really. To me that sounds like you're trying to convert people.

Neko gives her opinion too, but in my opinion less often than you about this subject. She doesn't keep opening threads and all. She gives her opinion and you give yours. Respect each others opinions; I know that Neko does.

Fans are not given any wrong ideas, fans are given personal opinions. It's up to the people who hear the opinions of others to make up their own opinion. Opinions are always personal, you seem to forget that.

You need to lay back a little mate. We all know your opinion and I personally respect it. Now you have to respect the opinion of others as well...!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.