The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

babys got a temper

Started by des, February 13, 2002, 05:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekko

dunno... if you ask me then i'll say that there is no any actual adjusting and filtering that will make Brainkiller's version from Pioneer's one. there is [in Brainkiller's version] some spectrum of high frequencies that can't be reconstructed from Pioneer's. if you try to equalize Pioneer's version that won't help to get what is absent at all. equalizing is a somekind of "smart amplifier", that's not a magic stick at all.
the only way where to get high frequencies back is resynthesis. that process means [here] "making up" high frequencies with using info about middle and low frequencies, that technology used in mp3pro coding. but there is no any other soft atm that use these algorithms. so, i can continue talk about it, but it's a deep technical stuff.. but it's a off topic in here.

That's right, I'd say it's impossible to make the pioneer-version go sound like the brainkiller-version.
The best proof would be the stereo-format the brainkiller-version is in, whereas the pioneer-version is mono.

[Sometimes crowd-speech is on only one channel, so it wasn't edited with a stereo-expander]

My guess is, that the brainkiller-version was the first, and then the pioneer-one was born from it. Don't ask me why.
But as Zed said, no live-recording sounds THIS ugly...
It's also good hearable that the recording was edited, since you have a static fuzz all over the track which could only come from a mircophone covered in some playce of the clothes or a mega-ripple. Both seems untrue here, since the guy/girl must have stood totally still if the mike was in the jacket or something, because you can't hear any crunchy-movement-sound. I suppose it was at least a similar recording as brainkillers.
Tradition IS a tradition

des

The quality of Babys Got A Temper on his web site isn't much better than the Pioneer one in my humble opinion. It sounds like it got extraced to Wave, adjusted the equilizer a bit and compressed is back to MP3 format. The Pioneer version sounded the same if you ask me.

Aire you need to turn up your speakers or get some base reduction, hole shit theirs a massive difference.

Im glad ive heard the track now in better quality, just adds fuel to my fire, that its more of the same.

Ekko

Aire you need to turn up your speakers or get some base reduction, hole shit theirs a massive difference.

Im glad ive heard the track now in better quality, just adds fuel to my fire, that its more of the same.

Well he wasn't really wrong, it was just the other
way round - I think. I still don't get why anyone should do this.
Tradition IS a tradition

techno4yourhead

what youse lot talkiong about?

Firestarter

what youse lot talkiong about?

baby's got a temper newer version that Brainkiler has?

ONE! And Da TWO TO DA 3 Get that TRIGGER TO ME! ONE! And the two to the three....Terrorists which i hate and Dispise! LALALALALAL! AWESOME SHIT!!!!

SHOOT YOU DOWN! SHOOT YOU DOWN, SHOOT YOU DOWN! SHOOT YOU DOWN! WITH MU HEAD IN THE SKY! TRIGGER!

Sorry I got carried away! I LOVE THIS SONG No matter what OTHERS SAY ABOUT IT!!! :D

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.