The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

babys got a temper

Started by des, February 13, 2002, 05:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

des

So what do you guys think of babys got a temper? I think its middle of the road stuff, I wasnt over impressed, B side fodder, but I think its better than trigger and nuclear. ???

Zed

hard to say at the moment, actually. the quality of the mp3 is so sux.... there is no much point to talk about it, just because we've not heard original studio record. i can't say i don't like it, because i don't hear the track normally, i can't say i like because the mp3's quality just a some kind of shit. the only thing i can say is - the track is pretty experimental. i, personaly, like to hear any experimental music, even when it's totally lame. i'm used to download 10 megs mp3 just to listen to it for once. i think we should just wait for single, then we can talk about the new album.
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

PoisoN

The mp3 is really shitty but I like the idea. I think that the original studio version will kick ass!
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

juGe

I have heard awesome quality version of it, but I can still say that something is missing.. Anyway this is still better than nuclear IMHO and if someone else is singing in the studio version this will be ok track. Somehow it still sounds like Liam has just put different old sounds/samples together and tried to build a track..

P.S.
If you listen carefully you can spot the firestarter riff in the track ;)
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

des

I have heard awesome quality version of it, but I can still say that something is missing.. Anyway this is still better than nuclear IMHO and if someone else is singing in the studio version this will be ok track. Somehow it still sounds like Liam has just put different old sounds/samples together and tried to build a track..

P.S.
If you listen carefully you can spot the firestarter riff in the track ;)

May I ask How you heard an awesome quality version of it?

and if you have it will you be uploading it like trigger and nuclear?

kenzie

i got this feeling it's on the album...it's gotta shit loada potential
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

juGe

Yep.. I think I'm gonna upload the better version when I got the cd.. anyway I think this is the track that Liam did with Perry Farrel and now Keith does the live vocals (I really hope I'm right;)

des

Yep.. I think I'm gonna upload the better version when I got the cd.. anyway I think this is the track that Liam did with Perry Farrel and now Keith does the live vocals (I really hope I'm right;)

Christ I hope your right mate, keiths murdering it from what i can hear...

cant wait to hear the better quality version...

Which show did you get on cd?

Zed

well... actually... i don't care about, guys... Keith can ruin 1, 2 or maybe 3 tracks... but nobody gonna let him do this with the whole album! Liam is not deaf at all, trust me  ;)

St8ofbass

OK, so the version that was played live was more like the early demo version. You shou;dn't judge it yet - especially fropm a shitty MP3. Remember how most of the live tracks from FOTL sounded before Liam had tweaked them in the studio.
I can tell you that the BGAT is an absolute killer track, and will go on to be seen as one of their finest moments. When you listen, think Death in Vegas 'Contino Sessions' and Massive Attack 'Mezzanine.
Don't write it off yet.

Zed

OK, so the version that was played live was more like the early demo version. You shou;dn't judge it yet - especially fropm a shitty MP3. Remember how most of the live tracks from FOTL sounded before Liam had tweaked them in the studio.

can't remember actually, how was it sounds like, any shitty mp3's online? ;)

I can tell you that the BGAT is an absolute killer track, and will go on to be seen as one of their finest moments. When you listen, think Death in Vegas 'Contino Sessions' and Massive Attack 'Mezzanine.
Don't write it off yet.

hmm... ok. but then give us another topic to discuss in here  :)

juGe

Yep, the mp3 is very shitty indeed. but dunno maybe I should make better one and upload that. I just haven't bothered to do that. I'm waiting..."the single is scheduled for march". Anyway I might put some other tracks online instead. Those new gigs are great.. but the old vibe is gone :/ I hope they can catch it again.

P.S. Benny Blanco is just something like I would like to hear again.. so maybe maybe ;)

paulbi1

hi guys,

I have a heard a good version of Baby's got a temper (compared to juge's - no disrespect mate!!!)on a website i found, as well as fairly good versions of trigger and nuclear:

www.brainkiller.it/

speak soon guys

pauly b ;D

St8ofbass

what website did yoiu find. can you share it with us?

Firestarter

hi guys,

I have a heard a good version of Baby's got a temper (compared to juge's - no disrespect mate!!!)on a website i found, as well as fairly good versions of trigger and nuclear:

www.brainkiller.it/

speak soon guys

pauly b ;D

WOW!!! No offence Juge but that site Looks THE SHIT!!! It's awesome!!! I didn't know till i visited it that They're playin in US!!! Sweet! I have to go to NYC!!! Dammit I cant mis ProdiGy!!! there are so many new PIX!!! AWESOME!!!

Dude thanks for the link !!!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.