The Prodigy 30 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 15 different designs and total of 30 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

babys got a temper

Started by des, February 13, 2002, 05:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zed

I didn't know till i visited it that They're playin in US!!! Sweet! I have to go to NYC!!! Dammit I cant mis ProdiGy!!!

there is some info the nyc's gig is canceled...  i can't say for sure is it official or hoax, but...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

juGe

WOW!!! No offence Juge but that site Looks THE SHIT!!! It's awesome!!! I didn't know till i visited it that They're playin in US!!! Sweet! I have to go to NYC!!! Dammit I cant mis ProdiGy!!! there are so many new PIX!!! AWESOME!!!

Dude thanks for the link !!!

Yeah.. it might be pretty well designed but check the content.. everything is ripped from several biggest prodge sites.. like mine and neko's. Ok, there might be something unique, but all major parts are ripped :/

btw. check sections like books/videography/bootlegs/pictures/trivia(i have removed it from the navigation but it's still online if you use search).. blaah.. looks pretty familiar.. dosen't it?
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Firestarter

Hey JuGe I have to agree that the design looks very well.....I'm listenin to Trigger as I type this. :D One and the 2 to the 3 get that trigger to me!....anyways. I didn't know he repped off several sites including yours, that's gayish. and I also hate the way he's downloads page is made. "right-click save target as..." Nothing works!!!  

It's ok JuGe I'll never abandon you. LD you'r site is the shit!!! if only you coulc update it more often and have your news right on the front page as you enter. that'd be SWEET! ;)

wolf eater

Yeah JuGe and every time we post something on your board you could pay us loads of money!

Ekko

Plus, you could make an online lottery, the winner would receive a nice journey to the UK, including sightseeings at Liams house and free drinks with Keith at a club of choice.
Tradition IS a tradition

Brainkiller

Taken from an e-mail from JuGe to Brainkiller, webmaster of www.brainkiller.it the one who 'ripped' material from Juge's Prodigy site:

To: The Brainkiller

Hi! Sorry that I write back so late..
and yeah.. you can use my photos if you please give some credit to me ;)
Thanks
juGe//

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 10:53 PM
Subject: My Bootlegs
To: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.

Hi Juges
it's ok with you if I use some of your pics? 10x

Zed

Taken from an e-mail from JuGe to Brainkiller, webmaster of www.brainkiller.it the one who 'ripped' material...

actually, that you've got a permission from Jugez doesn't mean that you have not ripped the pics :D
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

juGe

Hey JuGe I have to agree that the design looks very well.....I'm listenin to Trigger as I type this. :D One and the 2 to the 3 get that trigger to me!....anyways. I didn't know he repped off several sites including yours, that's gayish. and I also hate the way he's downloads page is made. "right-click save target as..." Nothing works!!!

juGe

Yeah JuGe and every time we post something on your board you could pay us loads of money!

why's that? I'm the one who is keeping up the work with the site. and you guys are browsing it.. so you guys are the users.. I'm right? anyway.. I give loads of respect to the peeps who are regulars here and write quality stuff!

juGe

Plus, you could make an online lottery, the winner would receive a nice journey to the UK, including sightseeings at Liams house and free drinks with Keith at a club of choice.

Yeah.. I have been planning something like that just keep on waiting.. ;)

juGe

Taken from an e-mail from JuGe to Brainkiller, webmaster of www.brainkiller.it the one who 'ripped' material from Juge's Prodigy site:

To: The Brainkiller

Hi! Sorry that I write back so late..
and yeah.. you can use my photos if you please give some credit to me ;)
Thanks
juGe//

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 10:53 PM
Subject: My Bootlegs
To: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.

Hi Juges
it's ok with you if I use some of your pics? 10x

Yep.. maybe the "ripping" was a wrong word, but that's actually true like Zed said... I have also said many times before.. "unique" is the stuff we need.. and that was the main point in this! You have got the permission to use stuff.. but It would be great if tou would credit me like I have asked.

Brainkiller

You have got the permission to use stuff.. but It would be great if tou would credit me like I have asked.

You were listed on my Credits page from the beginning:

www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/credits.html

Don't act like a child when people say that my site is good. I'm not selling anything. I'm not earning money for my site.. There's no competition between you and me. We were mates, remember?

Respect,
Brainkiller.

wolf eater

whats happening here i go away for 5 seconds and this is what happens WWIII.
Anyway juge it was a joke about the money thing ya know!

Ekko

Don't act like a child when people say that my site is good. I'm not selling anything. I'm not earning money for my site.. There's no competition between you and me. We were mates, remember?

I don't want to heat something, I know how fast things get  misinterpreted here, but really, I wouldn't say juGe acted childish. I understand his reaction, he put a lot of effort into his pages and of he gives you the permission to use some of his stuff.
Not every webmaster would do that.
I don't know how much you used, but the point is,
be grateful and don't attack him when he just talks about being unique.

Again, don't get me wrong here, you've got a great site and without it I wouldn't have heard BGAT in good quality.
Tradition IS a tradition

Brainkiller

I wouldn't say juGe acted childish. I understand his reaction, he put a lot of effort into his pages and of he gives you the permission to use some of his stuff.
Not every webmaster would do that.
I don't know how much you used, but the point is,
be grateful and don't attack him when he just talks about being unique.
Again, don't get me wrong here, you've got a great site and without it I wouldn't have heard BGAT in good quality.

I'm not atacking juGe, man.. what the hell ! I just want to say that he gave me permission to use his material. If he would say:
"Oh yeah, that site is well designed, Brainkiller used some of my material (and some of it, me - juGe, I've used from others)"
I would be so pleased...

What do you mean 'not every webmaster would give permission'? Are you a webmaster? I guess not, 'cause you don't know how it works mate!

I understand too juGe's reaction, when a guy post in his forum words like:" www.brainkiller.it is the SHIT!" I know he felt sad about it, no doubt.

Anyway, this is the end of this post about my site and juGe's.
I'm glad you like BGAT, soon I'll put on my site 'Benny Blanco' played live @ Adelaide 2002.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.