01. Original Bedroom Rockers - Kruder & Dorfmeister
02. Cowgirl - Underworld
03. Voodoo People - Prodigy
04. Open Up - Leftfield
05. Phoebus Apollo - Carl Cox
06. Joker, The - Josh Abrahams
07. Halcyon & On & On - Orbital
08. Communicate - (Headquake Hazy Cloud Mix) - Plastico
09. One Love - Prodigy
10. Connected - Stereo MC's
11. Eyles, Lips, Body - (Mekon Vocal Mix) - Ramshackle
12. Good Grief - Urban Dance Squad
13. Richest Junkie Still Alive - (Sank Remix) - Machines Of Loving Grace
14. Heaven Knows - Squeeze
A fast-paced cyberpunk thriller, with an excelent sountdrack containing The Prodigy tracks 'One Love' and 'Voodoo People', HACKERS delivers a wake-up call to today's computer generation concerning the enormous power at their fingertips. Director Iain Softley, who explored the roots of the '60s rock 'n' roll counterculture in Backbeat, now takes us behind the screens of the '90s computer subculture. Softley also served as the film's executive producer.
HACKERS is produced by Michael Peyser (Ruthless People, Desperately Seeking Susan) and Ralph Winter (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country) and co-produced by Janet Graham (Camp Nowhere). The screenplay is the first from writer Rafael Moreu.
The movie itself uses Voodoo People in two different scenes and one One Love is used also in one scene.