The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

I AM STUNNED!!!

Started by The Prodigy, November 15, 2001, 02:33:29 AM

Ekko

Your browser.
If you are using Internet Explorer 6, then follow his advice, otherwise, dunno, maybe you've not enganged your cookies or your firewall isn't adjusted correctly or something.
I'm using IE5, turned cookies on and everything was just fine.
Tradition IS a tradition

The Prodigy


Arie

Quote
Arie, you are so fuckin lovely ;-)
Too bad you're male and too bad I'm already taken... ;p
And I am adorable indeed, aren't I? ;)

Ekko

Same here... ^_^

Oh yes you are.
But I am too, am I?

Mhm, it's so good to be in love with oneself!



Oh and "The Prodigy": That Cookie-thing,
don't know, depends on your browser, you should search for something like 'options' or 'internet security' in your browser,
guess you'll find it there.
Usually it's turned on anyway, or? No idea, sure you'll find it.

Tradition IS a tradition

Firestarter


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >