The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

I AM STUNNED!!!

Started by The Prodigy, November 15, 2001, 02:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

:o Oh mAN!!! I have never seen Prodigy Live! But The power of Music Generators made my dream come true!!! If anyone has KaZaA player they know what i'm talkign about!!! Right now I'm Dling Prodigy live!!! Firestarter live at Glastonbury '97! Man!!! I'm so fuckin happy I got chillz WHEN i saw Liam dancing by the boards and that Guitar oooh!!! Gizz Butt! He's jumping everywhere!! And The live guitar noise is SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN IN STUDIO!!! Oh man! i can't stop being happy! It starts with the normal song Firestarter as you all know they flick some lights then when the music starts into the beats and THE LIGHTS go FLASHING EVERYWHERE!!! Green, Yellow, Blue!!! man!! Everyone in crowd Starts JUMPING!!! (I've never seen them Live but NOW I'm FEELING THE ENERGY!!! I never thought It feels SO FUCKIN GREAT!!!) Then Liam starts jumping by his boards and synthesizers!! Ohhhh IT"S SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

HAS ANYBODY been in Prodigy concert? I know somebody here did! Well Juge did for sure i read in his Bio. That is soo COOL!!! You guys beeen at Glastonbury ' 97?

And yeah I love the way Keith is dressed!! In his Dirty shorts, English ripped flag shirt and his spiky hair on the sides!!! FUCK everything! I GOTTA SEE PRODIGY LIVE b4 ITS TOO LATE!!.

fj

Arie

Seen them live twice here in The Netherlands. Quite good shows although I prefered the first one over the last one. I don't quite understand your reaction. I've heard Prodigy live I-don't-know-how-many-times. There are plenty of live bootlegs around. I've seen quite some videos as well with an overall okay quality. You sound like you never heard a live tune before. Where have you been for the past ten years? ;)

Ekko

You sound like you never heard a live tune before. Where have you been for the past ten years? ;)

In CD-land
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

QuoteIn CD-land

Even if you've lived there then you can still find bootlegs.

what_evil_lurks

I think that this post has been probably the more ridiculous one of all the forum ever!!
if you like the prodigy, where have you been during the last decade?? my god! even in their albums,singles and official videos you can see them live!!
jajajaja, vete a acostarte! :D

Ekko

Naah, it's not really ridiculous but a little strange,
but maybe he hasn't got internet access too long, so he couldn't find out about all that.
And now he found heaven as it seems...

I wonder how he'll react if he finds out that Leeroy left the band...???

Don't take it serious man, you're welcome
Tradition IS a tradition

The Prodigy

I think that this post has been probably the more ridiculous one of all the forum ever!!
if you like the prodigy, where have you been during the last decade?? my god! even in their albums,singles and official videos you can see them live!!
jajajaja, vete a acostarte! :D
>:(  >:( Oh my gosh! What the fuck ? You think I'm stupid? I know about Prodigy and quite Frankly MORE than you fuckin DO! Just cause I haven't seen any live VIDS doesn't mean I don't know anything about them! Oh I DO! Maybe it's you who doesn't get all that excited!!! I fuckin hate when poeple comment with some SHIT instead of saying something good like "Cool man!!! I know how you feel Prodigy ROCKS!!!" NO! You just gotta fuckin say something diffrent!  >:( I'm sick of you poeple ! If you are Prodigy fans why don't u support them, why can't you reply with something good that you know will make the other person even more happier!!! Why not?  Maybe you're not a REAL Prodigy fan that's why!!!  >:(

Arie

Don't take it too hard mate, no one means it bad with you. Everyone on this board is a fan in their own way. No one meant to make you feel bad or insulted. I for instance did not mean it bad with you and I would like to say welcome to this board!

I think that what made people react this way is because it is fairly easy to see The Prodigy 'live'. You can find various sources to see and hear them like on Electronic Punks. Your first posting was the kind you would expect of someone who has never seen or heard any live recording.

Postings like 'The Prodigy are the best band in the world!' are useless to be honest. This board is dedicated to The Prodigy, all people on this forum are fans, so we already know that. Stating that their gigs are nice is a common fact; if someone reads that on this board then they think it's the same as writing 'The sky is blue' - it's more than obvious.

This board is not about who knows more than who, we're all fans in our own way. You state that you know quite a lot which is good. It's always nice to have such people here. Everyone on this board has their own opinion about things, I try to respect that and I hope that everyone who reads this posting does the same. Also, there's quite some people here who know a lot, lets not argue, but discuss instead.

But like I wrote above, no one means it bad with you. Sarcastic remarks is something you can expect to every posting you make, it is a way of humor. If I offended you then sorry, I didn't mean to. You're more than welcome here I can assure you. Don't take things too bad. We're all fans. Please register and I hope to see more of your postings around!

Cheers,

Arie
www.the-prodigy.org

Ekko

Arie, you are so fuckin lovely ;-)
Tradition IS a tradition

what_evil_lurks

ok, arie is right man, please register and do not take into account what I told you before ;D, but your insults are pointless as I did not insult you (but I have to recognize that oce upon a time I insulted ekko!! ;)
ok, forget this and try to choose a new name for you, the prodigy is quite general here, thanks.
friends?? :)

Ekko

You did ?
When?
And why?

You had your reasons  :)
Tradition IS a tradition

The Prodigy

Don't take it too hard mate, no one means it bad with you. Everyone on this board is a fan in their own way. No one meant to make you feel bad or insulted. I for instance did not mean it bad with you and I would like to say welcome to this board!

I think that what made people react this way is because it is fairly easy to see The Prodigy 'live'. You can find various sources to see and hear them like on Electronic Punks. Your first posting was the kind you would expect of someone who has never seen or heard any live recording.

Postings like 'The Prodigy are the best band in the world!' are useless to be honest. This board is dedicated to The Prodigy, all people on this forum are fans, so we already know that. Stating that their gigs are nice is a common fact; if someone reads that on this board then they think it's the same as writing 'The sky is blue' - it's more than obvious.

This board is not about who knows more than who, we're all fans in our own way. You state that you know quite a lot which is good. It's always nice to have such people here. Everyone on this board has their own opinion about things, I try to respect that and I hope that everyone who reads this posting does the same. Also, there's quite some people here who know a lot, lets not argue, but discuss instead.

But like I wrote above, no one means it bad with you. Sarcastic remarks is something you can expect to every posting you make, it is a way of humor. If I offended you then sorry, I didn't mean to. You're more than welcome here I can assure you. Don't take things too bad. We're all fans. Please register and I hope to see more of your postings around!

Cheers,

Arie
www.the-prodigy.org

Ok that was a good replybut i wasn't angry at you I was at What_evil_lurks. Cause he fucked up the whole thing for me. And oh yeah Just wanted to Tell you that I WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO REGISTERED ON THIS BOARD! It's only that I log in and then when i access any topic and try to reply I'm not logged in. It's the board that is not letting me to be logged in.

fj

It's only that I log in and then when i access any topic and try to reply I'm not logged in. It's the board that is not letting me to be logged in.

The Prodigy

Well i don't knowwhat that is. And i donno what to do to be logged in here.!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.