The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Best Summer EVER??

Started by miwant, April 16, 2002, 10:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miwant

It is confirmed for a week now that the Prodigy is coming to Axion Seat Rock (or whetever it is called nowaydays), they'll have to kill me to keep me away of that gig!!

I am planning to record that gig, can anyone give me some advice on what material/mircophone best to use? I am a sony minidisc (on of the more recent types).

For all those who are coming to Ostend (Seat Rock) lets me know, i am kinda curious to meet other prodigy fans...

btw is Reading confirmed yet?
let the ant rule your life!

miwant

Arie

I might come, not sure though. I heard Muse was coming too. Not great live, but their albums are okay I think. Would be nice if Prodigy and Muse play on the same day. This way my girlfriend is happy too ;p Should check out the dates finally and prices and all...

thomas

Yes my friend, it' s gonna be the best fuckin' summer ever. And yes Arie prodge plays after muse so it's the same day. Muse sucks indeed live. Other acts are garbage, jamiroquai, david bowie,no doubt,the herbaliser, slam,...

I really hope the prodigy will play some other new material at beach rock and some older stuff like break and enter, out of space, no good,...
Why are they neglicting their roots? Stuff like break and enter is fuckin' timeless. I understand that they won't play stuff from experience cos they're not longer a pure rave band but common jilted is fuckin' awesome, why always the tunes from the fat of the land?

mouzzer

I'm planning to go to the seat beach rock festival. Garbage and Muse will be playing on the same day as The Prodigy. Saw Muse before The Prodigy at lowlands last year they are not so bad.

from http://www.seatbeachrock.be : On the subject of the program, we chose a formula that shows the main contemporary musical styles, from a main stage with the bigger rock legends, a tent offering cosy clubgigs and dance

miwant

those dance tents (techno/drum n bass/alternative) are really nice, last year (when the festival was still on the beach) there was one day with only dance music, the tents were really bursting of energy but the main stage sucked: a single dj on a gigantic stage sucks, that's really empty to see.

The next day was reserved for bigger bands & rock. Dunno what exactly what the formula is going to be this year but i'll let ye know as soon as i know more.

Btw anyone seen Fatboy Slim live yet? Missed that guy last year, got the feeling I missed a lot :(
let the ant rule your life!

miwant

Ekko

I am planning to record that gig, can anyone give me some advice on what material/mircophone best to use?
You'd best get an outdoor microphone (one of those with the funny fur around it), but usually those are expensive and too large to be smuggled under a jacket or some other piece of cloths.
I'd recommend a normal medium class microphone with a wind-cover if available.
You can't do anything wrong, but you'd best try to keep it away from being hit or squished and don't keep it under your jacket all of the time.
I tried to smuggle in a MD rec and a mike as well,
put the stuff in my shoes, but some mad bloke jumped on my shoe as I tried to get it out and put into the lower end of my sleeve to record.
And don't record in long play.

I am a sony minidisc (on of the more recent types).
Congratulations you funky minidisc, I am just a silly doorknob
Tradition IS a tradition

kenzie

you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

mouzzer

The whole line-up for seat beach rock has been announced, Primal Scream is one of the bands added to the festival line-up.

For all the bands see www.seatbeachrock.be (line-up is in the pop-up window)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.