The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Monitor Speakers

Started by Stuff, November 28, 2002, 04:09:31 AM

Stuff

#15
Nice to see you here!

One reason why i'm not searching for NS-10's; hard to mix low frequencies on them.
I want those Mackies!

brainstorm

Hi,

You know what, now, I only trust to my ears in mixing, then after mixdown, I play them on some home cd players. It takes long time, but it is the cheapest way.

Some technicians have suggested to replace the floppy drive with PC's. But it needs some acts to get it works in W-30.

What do you think about Roland MC-09?
Is it nice?

Don't worry about the smile.
 ;) ;) ;) ;)

See ya...

+Soundscape+

Stuff

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Do you mean the Roland MC-909? Ok i noticed that there actually are a machine called Roland MC-09 too but i haven't seen it before.
I would like to check out the Mc-909 though. I fucking hated the MC-303 but it seems like MC-909 is a great piece of equipment.

Cheers

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >