The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

This album was supposed to be a tribute to The Prodigy

Started by Ml Dean, June 19, 2023, 08:35:35 AM

Ml Dean

but it goes somewhere else. I wanted to record Prodigy covers only using guitars only. But suddenly I started writing songs and trying make stuff different. I'm sure you find there some known lines or beats.

https://mldean.bandcamp.com/album/shadowland

First singiel here


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >