The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Prodigy vs emanation original master tape

Started by Manix, November 23, 2011, 09:41:09 PM

Manix

I've seen a similar post here about demo tapes. I have an original master DAT tape of the prodigy vs emanation from 1993. Liam used to buy alot of his equipment from a company I worked for in Chelmsford and had produced some remixes in the back studio before I joined. The company went bust so when we were clearing out the offices I saved this tape from being thrown in the bin.

Problem is I have no way of knowing if there's actually anything on the DAT and it's been years since I've seen Liam to ask.

Does anyone have equipment to test or knows its worth?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >