The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

chat room

Started by ..steady.., July 13, 2002, 09:50:52 PM

..steady..

When do all you guys hit the chat room ?
I have been on it but havent seen any 1 on there  :(

..............steady................
ProdigyPunk since 92

Arie

I post on several boards and I'm on ICQ the whole day and that all during work. I can't really join any chat or IRC channel since I wouldn't work at all then anymore ;)

ChemicaL

Would be great if we could set up a weekly meeting at a certain hour. I've been on the chat a number of times and I was the only one there so... "Let's Fucking Go!"  :o
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-



Arie

Every Wednesday at four o'clock in the morning? ;p

ChemicaL

4 a.m.? Can't do it, mate - aerobics class  ;D
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-



evans

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >