• Keith Flint - The Lollies
    A posthumously released Keith Flint solo track is now officially available! Read more
  • NME Awards 2020: Watch Leo Crabtree pay emotional tribute to Keith Flint
    The Prodigy‘s long time live drummer Leo Crabtree led a tribute to Keith Flint at the NME Awards 2020, last night. Read more
  • Maxim releases a new solo album
    The Prodigy's Maxim's 3rd solo album “Love More” will be released in Japan on December 4th. Read more
  • Rare Keith's tour outfit on sale on forum
    Theprodigy.info visitor and a fan is selling an outfit once owned by Keith Flint. Read more
  • Keith Flint dead at 49
    The iconic frontman was found dead at his home. All love and sympathy goes out to his family, friends and all fans across the world at this sad time. Read more

Login or register to gain a full access to forums!

To post or view all of the Forum Boards & Topics you need to Login. You can Register either by email, Facebook or Google account. Click on the Register button on the top to begin!

Author Topic: Fear of the new album  (Read 3508 times)

Acid_Twin

• uNF!
    • View Profile
Fear of the new album
« on: January 31, 2002, 09:52:13 PM »
Only normal to fear it, you have to ask, 'what better can they do' etc.

a lot of people seem worried, which is so normal :P

but look at the way Liam is? He would rather quit the prodigy than let anything bad come our way.

Personally, i think it will own :)

-acid

Paul_Neumoev

• What's about to make mad, mad dance?
    • View Profile
Re: Fear of the new album
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2002, 10:07:47 PM »
I will not be disappointed at all if a new album is as continuation of "The Fat Of The Land"...
I really can't understand what are you waiting for. I dont expect something like "their law" but i'll be happy if it's something from the prodigy.    
 ::)
You see:my mind is glowing...

Poisoner

• No pics today sorry &#059;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2002, 01:30:39 AM »
Yeah, I'm worried about the new album too. I think it isn't going to be as great as MFTJG or FOTL but still above anything else. Prodigy hasn't released any crap, why would they do it now?

BiG-BoB

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2002, 06:29:35 AM »

I will not be disappointed at all if a new album is as continuation of "The Fat Of The Land"...

Seriouselly, I will be extremely happy if AONO will be like FOTL!!! I don't think it will thought :(...taking in consideration who BGAT sounds...
later

Breathe_with_me

• No pics today sorry &#059;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2002, 09:35:46 AM »

Seriouselly, I will be extremely happy if AONO will be like FOTL!!! I don't think it will thought :(...taking in consideration who BGAT sounds...
later

I don't get it. First you guy say that BGAT is too much like Firestarter and other stuff from FOTL, and now you're afraid that AONO won't be like FOTL... Personally, I wouldn't mind getting another FOTL... of course I'd be happier with something new, but a masterpiece like FOTL deserves a sequel. ;)

BiG-BoB

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2002, 05:54:09 PM »

I don't get it. First you guy say that BGAT is too much like Firestarter and other stuff from FOTL

I never said that BGAT sounds like firestarter...
actually, when you think of it, it does sound like something between firestarter and diesel power...
I'm starting to like it a bit more now...I guess the more you listen to it, the more you like it :) but still, BGAT cant be compared with any of the FOTL tracks...
bob

Ekko

• Lurker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2002, 06:45:11 PM »

but still, BGAT cant be compared with any of the FOTL tracks...
bob

Oh I think it can be compared a lot to the FOTL-ones.
At least more than to the JIlted-tracks or anything else.
But if you see it from this standpoint, sure, you can't compare no track to another.
:P
Tradition IS a tradition

Further reading

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2020 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.