Fear of the new album

Started by Acid_Twin, January 31, 2002, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid_Twin

Only normal to fear it, you have to ask, 'what better can they do' etc.

a lot of people seem worried, which is so normal :P

but look at the way Liam is? He would rather quit the prodigy than let anything bad come our way.

Personally, i think it will own :)

-acid

Paul_Neumoev

I will not be disappointed at all if a new album is as continuation of "The Fat Of The Land"...
I really can't understand what are you waiting for. I dont expect something like "their law" but i'll be happy if it's something from the prodigy.    
  ::)
You see:my mind is glowing...

Poisoner

Yeah, I'm worried about the new album too. I think it isn't going to be as great as MFTJG or FOTL but still above anything else. Prodigy hasn't released any crap, why would they do it now?

BiG-BoB

I will not be disappointed at all if a new album is as continuation of "The Fat Of The Land"...

Seriouselly, I will be extremely happy if AONO will be like FOTL!!! I don't think it will thought :(...taking in consideration who BGAT sounds...
later

Breathe_with_me

Seriouselly, I will be extremely happy if AONO will be like FOTL!!! I don't think it will thought :(...taking in consideration who BGAT sounds...
later

I don't get it. First you guy say that BGAT is too much like Firestarter and other stuff from FOTL, and now you're afraid that AONO won't be like FOTL... Personally, I wouldn't mind getting another FOTL... of course I'd be happier with something new, but a masterpiece like FOTL deserves a sequel. ;)

BiG-BoB

I don't get it. First you guy say that BGAT is too much like Firestarter and other stuff from FOTL

I never said that BGAT sounds like firestarter...
actually, when you think of it, it does sound like something between firestarter and diesel power...
I'm starting to like it a bit more now...I guess the more you listen to it, the more you like it :) but still, BGAT cant be compared with any of the FOTL tracks...
bob

Ekko

but still, BGAT cant be compared with any of the FOTL tracks...
bob

Oh I think it can be compared a lot to the FOTL-ones.
At least more than to the JIlted-tracks or anything else.
But if you see it from this standpoint, sure, you can't compare no track to another.
 :P
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.