The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

A question about Maxim

Started by Firestarter, March 15, 2002, 04:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firestarter

???
This is confusing me to DEATH! Ok
Maxim is supposed to be English right? St. Petersburg is somewhere in England too right? excluding Russia. So If He is born English he supposed to be speaking clearly but from the Audio that I heard (That's actually my frist time hearing him talking) He was talking in some accent like he's not even English he had some kind of African accent

The Audio is the one I got from Brainkiller it's '98 Reading Festival incident.

"Things have to be said, things have to be understood. And last night we "recieved" (but he says it "reserved") the call from one of the Beastie Boys. (crowd Cheering) Wait a minute hear me out! Hear me out! They didn't want us to play this fuckin tune! And the way things go....I do What the Fuck I want!

was he messin around or what? is that really the way he talks? if you heard it then answer me I'm curious a lot!

Zed

the only thing i can remember is that once Beastie Boys asked the Prodigy to do not play Smack My Bitch Up, kinda because of the lyrics, but the band anyway played the track. i can't say for sure is it true or not, but i read about it in some russian magazine, Liam has mentioned about it a bit. actually, as i know Liam likes to mention how the band don't care about how the lyrics can be interpreted.  ;)
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

techno4yourhead

Maxim does all sorts of bizarre voices on da mic.

Firestarter

Maxim does all sorts of bizarre voices on da mic.

Thanks man that explains it!!!! :D I LOVE THIS BOARD!

Maxim is THE SHIT! THE WHOLE PRODIGY IS THE SHITE!!! :D

PRODIGY IS LIFE!

neko

???
This is confusing me to DEATH! Ok
Maxim is supposed to be English right? St. Petersburg is somewhere in England too right? excluding Russia.

its Peterborough in Cambridgeshire (England), not st. petersburg.
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Firestarter

its Peterborough in Cambridgeshire (England), not st. petersburg.

Thanks for the CORRECTION neko :D

kenzie

hey anyone from england (  uuh  ;)spencer  ) know why a lot of black blokes in england speak like that..wierd accent (drum & bass mc's wiff that accent are da shit ) .. i know a lot of people immagrate from the carribean but for instance does leeroy also speak in htat accent?
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Ekko

I think he only speaks like this once in a while (or only on concerts), since he sounds very common in usual interviews.
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.