The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Members needed 4 my Prodigy tribute band

Started by techno4yourhead, January 29, 2002, 06:20:12 PM

techno4yourhead

I am needing a Maxim and a Leeroy for Prodigy tribute band, I found a Keith.
Anyone interested??

Would probabaly help if ya live in Scotland.

Let me know.

techno4yourhead


Arie

Maybe someone is up for it, but that person might not live in Scotland then ;) Anyway, I don't like tribute bands. Make your own music and develop your own style, that is the best. Covering other bands is 'cheap' as I always call it. But it might be great fun, I must admit. Good luck!

techno4yourhead

I do do my own stuff, just always wanted to do a Progidy tribute thing, it wid be a mad buzz.
I saw one before, they were good but I know I could do it better.


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >