"Prodigy have just split up..."

Started by Arie, November 08, 2001, 02:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

On the Beggars Banquet web site someone not related to The Prodigy, their management or their label wrote that The Prodigy has been said to split up. That person read the news on a web site of which you can find the link below. Please let me state that this is probably another hoax, a fake, a fraud

I've always said that people shouldn't believe the hype. People listen to gossip way too much. If you read the text it states 'Scandinavian' whereas Prodigy haven't toured there at all. They also talk about gigs planned for the beginning of next year - There hasn't been any gig which is confirmed for next year.

Read the article here:
http://playlouder.com/news/2759.html

The news hasn't been confirmed yet, so please stay calm people and don't help in spreading rumours! Please wait untill things get officially confirmed or denied. Believe me, it will most likely end up being a joke, a fake.

antz

I shall laugh if it is true, that sort of news wouldn't bother me.

PoisoN

I just visited the page and they said that
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

fj

They also talk about gigs planned for the beginning of next year - There hasn't been any gig which is confirmed for next year.

Bullshit they are set to do Austrailia and New Zealand at the Big Day Out concerts in january 2002....

Im betting its a made up story to piss people like us off... hasnt worked sry

Arie

I made a mistake in my posting, I wrote that there weren't any gigs planned for next year, but Big Day Out is then whereas I thought it was still this year that it would be held. My mistake, sorry.

As for the article. like I already wrote it was a hoax. It made me laugh when I saw it the first time because of the Scandinavian tour part. I posted this message here only to prevent people from panicing.

fj

NP nobody gets it right all the time

Arie

HOAX!!! >:(
No use to repeat something which was already made very clear earlier in the thread. Besides this, this thread is over a month old - let it rest unless you have something constructive/usefull to say/report.

PoisoN

No use to repeat something which was already made very clear
I think you do the same mistake very often on this board.
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

The main point here was that this person replied to a posting which was more than a month old and with no new information or anything otherwise interesting at all. If I do things like these, then my apologies. But please quote me such cases since I cannot remember any of them on this forum.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.