The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Keiths Vocals

Started by Acid_Twin, December 03, 2001, 05:39:19 PM

Acid_Twin

Heh, i gotta say, his vocals for me rock, they work really well.

Sure, his not got the most amazing musical voice in the world, but it works so damn well. Sarial Thrilla says it all :P

-Acid


PoisoN

I think that Keith should go back to dancer role and give lyric part to Maxim.....
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

I agree. Maxim is 'stronger' in lyrics than Keith Flint is. Keith gives it his own touch which makes it fit in with the music quite well, but Maxim's voice just does the trick more if you know what I mean. Take Mindfields for example...

One Man Army

I love his voice!!! sure he is not a singer but he kick ass!!!!

musicwithedge

maxim raps. keith is mainly a punk singer, if you dont like it, fuck off.

Inflicted

I like the collaberations with Keith and Maxim (Breathe, Trigger etc)
Maxims vocals on their law... OMG
Inflicted

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >