Electronic Punks

Started by PoisoN, November 01, 2001, 10:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisoN

:) I've been searching for a Electronic Punks video for about 2 years. Yesterday I finally bought it and I think its amazing! All videos except charly kicks ass.

What do you think about this video?

...And who is Sharon Thornhill, Leeroys sister? ???
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

It took me five seconds to find Electronic Punks. I just typed in this www.xl-recordings.com and I bought it through there... ;p

Anyway, the video is good indeed. I like all their video clips on there really. The old(er) ones make me think back about the 'good old times'.

I don't really know which video clip on there I like best. Voodoo People has a pretty good video to come with it. No Good (Start The Dance) is great too, maybe even better.

Technology improves every year, every month, every week even. If you look at their old(er) video clips then you can see that they were made with less good technology then we have nowadays.

Everybody In The Place is a good video clip as well and the tune is great too, but compare it to the video clip of for instance No Good (Start The Dance) and you can see the difference in quality.

One Love doesn't have a great video clip if you ask me. Fire is even worse (would have been nice to have that on Electronic Punks still, a shame they didn't put it on...). I think those two are the worst two clips.

Smack My Bitch Up is still an awesome clip because of the way it's done and because of the end of the video clip (but it's not on Electronic Punks either; too recent).

The making of Poison is also a great addition to the whole video. Nice one. Love the clip as well. Liam playing the drums for real in the making of is nice.

Arie

...And who is Sharon Thornhill, Leeroys sister? ???

Yes, I think she is.

Ekko

Still the best part:

"Liam, it's your nan on the phone"

Isn't that lovely?

Oh, and I think the girl to be seen in the Making Of might be Angela, Liams ex-gf. (Black, long hair, laughing and watching)
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

If I remember correctly a few of the women in No Good (Start The Dance) look mighty fine :)

Ekko

Yesss, there was this totally beauty, laughing to the camera, I think she hold a beer in her hand...

Wow, she is sooo so so pretty!

BTW, does anyone know what that silly 'wall of carton', that Liam stroke down, meant? Nice view though.

Greets,
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

Morgy

The best bits for me has to be the early stuff.  And the jokes, "yeah, erm we're fromAustralia" etc!
Charly, Out of Space are cool but the best bit has to be Everybody in the place.
One problem, my video has eaten the copy!

what_evil_lurks

I 've got electrnic punks since 1996...does anybody know why they didn't release we eat rhythm (this version) on a single instead of shits like goa (the heat,the energy part 2) ??
arie, I've seen above that you have already bought stuff from xl recordings...if you like early prodigy style I recommend you to buy nu-matic-body fusion (xlt 37) and nu matic-spring in my step, they kick ass!!
that's all.

Arie

I already have Spring In My Step, but I don't think I've got that other one. Anyway, I don't really buy anything else than Prodigy - the misses does that for us really ;) But yeah, Nu Matic was/is good. But I like lots of kinds of music really.

fj

I don't really buy anything else than Prodigy

No offence but i hope that statment is false... i mean if its true u have been waiting a fair while havnt u?

And another note i hated the video of voodoo people, i downloaded the chemical bros version of the net and didnt like it at all,

p.s. loved the chick on no good she was hot... prob old and ugly now  :D

Arie

QuoteNo offence but i hope that statment is false... i mean if its true u have been waiting a fair while havnt u?

No offence taken, it's a fair question :) No, I haven't waited for a long while, just visit my web site and you will notice what I buy every now and then... ;) I haven't updated that list for a while, but it's good enough to give you an idea.

QuoteAnd another note i hated the video of voodoo people, i downloaded the chemical bros version of the net and didnt like it at all,

Haven't seen that clip for a while, but I like the original video clip of Voodoo People a lot. Watch it since it's worth your time I think. But keep in mind that taste is personal so you might not like it afterall...

Quotep.s. loved the chick on no good she was hot... prob old and ugly now

Ekko

And taken probably... ;)
But I'm engaged anyway, I'm only allowed to look at other women, nothing more...! ;p

Now what kind of engagement do YOU have??
Holy crap!

And, what about a little
'track the No Good-babe down'-contest?
The winner stays.
Anyone in?
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

QuoteNow what kind of engagement do YOU have??
Holy crap!

What do you mean Ekko?

QuoteAnd, what about a little 'track the No Good-babe down'-contest?
The winner stays.
Anyone in?

I'm bound to lose, but what the heck, I'm in ;)

PoisoN

??? Does anybody know why electronic punks doesn't contain Fire's and Out Of Space videos?

And what is the name of track played in beginning and the end of electronic punks? (Definately not a prodigy)  ???
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

antz

Does anybody know why electronic punks doesn't contain Fire's and Out Of Space videos?

Are you blind?? The Out Of Space video is on Electronic Punks!!

Fire wasn't included however because The Prodigy thought it was a crap video!

You can get the Fire video by buying 'XL - The Video Chapter' which I bought for a mild

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.