The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Keith's Firestarter Top

Started by Michael Collins, May 10, 2004, 04:01:34 PM

Michael Collins

Does anybody know where I can get a replica or the red, white and blue, american flag styled top that Keith wears in the Firestarter video. I've tried Ebay but had no luck. Please help!

Thanks

Mike

Stuff


Arie

Knit one? ;)

No, seriously, I have no idea. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >