The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Rare item for sale

Started by Kingsley01, October 01, 2019, 02:54:26 PM

Kingsley01

Hello,

I have an outfit once owned by Keith Flint, RIP. This was gifted to me by Keith, over 20 years ago along with a signed photo, as I was doing a show at school. I don't have any footage of Keith wearing it but when I received it, he said he's worn it on tours. Any interest please contact me, thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >