• Happy Birthday Maxim!
    The Prodigy MC celebrates his 53rd birthday today. Congrats! Read more
  • NME Awards 2020: Watch Leo Crabtree pay emotional tribute to Keith Flint
    The Prodigy‘s long time live drummer Leo Crabtree led a tribute to Keith Flint at the NME Awards 2020, last night. Read more
  • Maxim releases a new solo album
    The Prodigy's Maxim's 3rd solo album “Love More” will be released in Japan on December 4th. Read more
  • Rare Keith's tour outfit on sale on forum
    Theprodigy.info visitor and a fan is selling an outfit once owned by Keith Flint. Read more
  • Experience 28th anniversary
    The debut studio album Experience by The Prodigy was first released on 28 September 1992. Read more
  • Keith Flint dead at 49
    The iconic frontman was found dead at his home. All love and sympathy goes out to his family, friends and all fans across the world at this sad time. Read more

Login or register to gain a full access to forums!

To post or view all of the Forum Boards & Topics you need to Login. You can Register either by email, Facebook or Google account. Click on the Register button on the top to begin!

Author Topic: wanted wind it up  (Read 4851 times)

phatboy

• No pics today sorry &#059;)
    • View Profile
wanted wind it up
« on: September 17, 2002, 08:46:39 PM »
I'm desperate to get Wind It Up, on Elektra 66318-2.
To finish off my collection. Well I say finish that would be all of the offical releases not including promos.
I cant seem to find it anywhere.

If you are willing to part with it for money or trade, drop me a line and we will thrash it out.
Earthbound!

Arie

• www.the-prodigy .org
    • View Profile
Re: wanted wind it up
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 09:45:59 AM »
I've got some spare ones. Make me an offer by e-mail for it if you are interested. I've got more double items which can go too. To mention some, a promotional 12" of Fire/Jericho on XL-Recordings, as well as a promotional 12" of Wind It Up, also on XL-Recordings. Besides this some One Love 3" CD singles for instance, an extra Cut 2 Kill's Listen To The Basstone, et cetera. Too much to mention really. Take a look at my web site at http://www.the-prodigy.org and click on Collection to download a detailed list of my collection. Items mentioned in red can go. Others we would need to talk about.

Cheers,

Arie

antz

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 08:39:30 PM »
To mention some, a promotional 12" of Fire/Jericho on XL-Recordings......

Arie,

I am most definately interested in this! If you could please contact me by email here antony_antz@hotmail.com - I would email you but I've sent you a couple lately and I don't know if they reached you at all.

Cheers
Antz.

Arie

• www.the-prodigy .org
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 09:54:36 AM »
I got them, but I've been rather busy as always. Sorry for not replying. I need more free time... ;)

Further reading

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2020 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.