The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

I cant view the pages!

Started by antz, December 04, 2001, 05:43:10 PM

antz

I can't view the sites pages, I can easily view the intro page and this board but I just can't seem to view the main pages, someone please help. I've never had problems with this before.

Zed

wassup, antz? what's wrong? what you see after the intro? what is your browser?
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

antz

I see nothing, the browser window freezes & nothing loads up. I have IE5.5, I haven't changed my browser for ages and I have been having the problem for about 2 weeks now (just on this website)

cheers..

juGe

Hmmh.. are you sure your browser can handle java-applets properly?? maybe the javashit crashes it..?
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

antz

Ah-ha, I've just got it working in netcape :) woo-hoo!  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >