The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Download Problems

Started by Acid_Twin, November 26, 2001, 12:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid_Twin

Hey Guys,

This is by far one of the best Prodigy Websites, however, not one of the downloads on this website work..... Can you pwease fix them?

- Acid

juGe

Hi,

I know they are my biggest problem all of the time.
Now I again moved them to a better server, but now the server is moved to another location and I should upload the stuff again.. so it might take some time again.. I hope it will work, but don't worry I have some other servers maybe coming and more durable ones.. we'll see!

Ps.
There will be maybe some special stuff available on December.. so stay tuned :)
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Acid_Twin

Yeahm get rid of that lil java thing and just use a normal html box, a smaller version of the main welcome note i guess.

juGe

Yeahm get rid of that lil java thing and just use a normal html box, a smaller version of the main welcome note i guess.

yep.. we'll see what I'll change.. I have so much shit to do..  but I try to keep on updating the content as much I can and then I try to update other parts.. If I could I would change the whole layout.. but I have now over 650 html pages so that would be pretty big operation.

Ekko

Oh, I'm very happy with the layout, this blue pastel colours are so beautiful.
One of the most 'easy-to-look-at' websites. The overall structure is just great.
Tradition IS a tradition

juGe

Oh, I'm very happy with the layout, this blue pastel colours are so beautiful.
One of the most 'easy-to-look-at' websites. The overall structure is just great.

Nice that there are still some peeps who likes it :) Anyway.. I have some things on my mind that I would change and I think I can do something about them later..

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.