The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

I an stunned!!!

Started by gao, September 02, 2011, 10:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gao

Oh mAN!!! I have never seen Prodigy Live! But The power of Music Generators made my dream come true!!! If anyone has KaZaA player they know what i'm talkign about!!! Right now I'm Dling Prodigy live!!! Firestarter live at Glastonbury '97! Man!!! I'm so crappity smackin happy I got chillz WHEN i saw Liam dancing by the boards and that Guitar oooh!!! Gizz Butt! He's jumping everywhere!! And The live guitar noise is SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN IN STUDIO!!! Oh man! i can't stop being happy! It starts with the normal song Firestarter as you all know they flick some lights then when the music starts into the beats and THE LIGHTS go FLASHING EVERYWHERE!!! Green, Yellow, Blue!!! man!! Everyone in crowd Starts JUMPING!!! (I've never seen them Live but NOW I'm FEELING THE ENERGY!!! I never thought It feels SO crappity smackIN GREAT!!!) Then Liam starts jumping by his boards and synthesizers!! Ohhhh IT"S SO crappity smackING AWESOME!!!!

HAS ANYBODY been in Prodigy concert? I know somebody here did! Well Juge did for sure i read in his Bio. That is soo COOL!!! You guys beeen at Glastonbury ' 97?

And yeah I love the way Keith is dressed!! In his Dirty shorts, English ripped flag shirt and his spiky hair on the sides!!! crappity smack everything! I GOTTA SEE PRODIGY LIVE b4 ITS TOO LATE!!.

freddy krueger dunks for saleair jordan 1 anodizedlebron 8 solar red shoesnike dunk high
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.