Simone

Started by antz, January 10, 2002, 11:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antz

Okay so we all know Liams neighbour Simone provided some vocals for "Music Reach" "Ruff In The Jungle" & "Rip Up The Sound System" right? What I was wanting to know is, Is that her on "Android"??

Someone please answer, this has been bugging me allday! :)

Cheers,
-Antz

Arie

I have no idea whatsoever, sorry mate.

antz

Cheers anyway Arie, it looks like no one can help me on this one!

LiamB

yeah... It's good question. Now hear dis!
Her's a little story I got to tell:P... Some time ago my friend started listening Prodigy. He's into Experience Era... When I had given him 'Rip Up The Soun System' he took liking this track. He was like: " hey man, this track is kool, particularly this female vocal!" Then I gave him "Android". What is interesting - he said that this vocal was "the same" as in 'rip up the sound system". What is important - his conclusion is very objectiv because he's NOT Prodigy fan! I told him that the name of 'singer' was Simone and I only knew about 2 track she has sang. But he was sure... Is it convinsin enough? Maybe not... but think about it!

wolf eater

techno4yourhead

I wonder where she is now..
Do ya think she gets royalties??

techno4yourhead

That would mean she's now a pretty loaded 24 year old.

One_Man_Army

I wonder where she is now..
Do ya think she gets royalties??

I doubt it. You get royalties only if you got credit for writing the song or at least part of it, not for singing one line.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.