The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

The Prodigy's new album

Started by warrior, January 29, 2002, 05:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antz (to lazy to login)

These boards are getting quite fictional nowadays aren't they?

Faust

so...erm... if you want to be "elite" on this board you have to start drinking like a madman. (take my word for it) .

who said I dont drink like a madman? I'm a student, for fuck's sake!

Ekko

who said I dont drink like a madman? I'm a student, for fuck's sake!

So you're elite
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Ekko, like I already told you mate, they just stole all my stash man. What? You're saying that I swallowed it all myself? Why you little...! ;p

ChemicaL

Oh, and ChemicaL, next AA meeting is off, Arie refuses to spread his renowned chemicals (babbled something that he lost'em or he got robbed or stuff, pfff).

Off? What do you mean, off? Now I gotta call Liam up and tell him to save the stash for next week. Ekko, Arie, we're still on for next week, right?

Neko took'em, Arie. I saw her picking through your pockets. Then she put a couple of those in my drink (absint, of course, I dont go for anything less). I didnt argue with her, of course. I didnt have the chance to. She insisted.

And...erm... Juge, dont just stand there saying nothing. We all saw you the other night.  ;)
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-

Ekko

The good thing is, Arie can't grouse about us being off topic in an non off topic-area, because he's involved himself, harr harr!

Oh, btw, why don't we all drink a nice glass of Absinth
tomorrow at about 22.00?
I'll be doing anyway, so...

Cheers everyone
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Ekko, I've given up on that to be honest. Let people do what they want. Jussi is a fine administrator of the board I think. If he thinks it's neceserry to move or delete messages, he will. If he doesn't want people to go too off topic, he will prevent it, I'm sure.

Ekko

And sometimes something interesting or funny evolves from offtopi stuff, plus, the original offtopi sec is mostly quite quiet.
I think it's enough if the unrelevant postings are moved to the offtopi sec after a few weeks, so the other sec's keep their archive-appeal.

Tradition IS a tradition

juGe

And sometimes something interesting or funny evolves from offtopi stuff, plus, the original offtopi sec is mostly quite quiet.

Yeah.. I should probably move these to off topic.. :)
Let's try to keep longer off topic threads there. Anyway, I respect the freedom of speech, but I can also use  the "delete" option if I like ;)
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.