If ya could go back in time+kill Hitler,would you?

Started by Ekko, January 30, 2003, 02:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekko

Well, would you?

A simple question at first, but think about, really think about it!

Think about the consequences and possibilities that would appear.
Think about this question whenever you wait for a bus or sit in a waiting room or just go to bed and can't sleep.

And then tell me what conclusion you have come to.

Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

i wound'nt.

because then it will be totally history curve, and nobody can guarantee then won't be second hitler. that war is a big lesson that you can't conquer russia. i'm saying that not just because i'm russian who want's say "we rocks". actually, i want say "we sux" most of time, BUT we got kind of energy that hitler or other napoleon can't beat even when we're poor and seems killed ourselves. that's our big secret, how to work without money and how to do a candy of a piece shit.
secondly, nobody can guarantee there will be me today, i'd like to live i think.

and if you want to talk about these thing seriously... a deep analysis of current word politics says usa is going to break down russia, and will start military actions to ruin us totally somewhere in 2010, i can't say it will be big nuclear war for sure because of many reasons. but, would you kill bush right now?
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

Hitler:

I too wouldn't do it.
Never Again has a very strong meaning in our society.
And Nazi is about the strongest insult you can throw out. Humanity learned some very hard, and very, very important lessons from World War II, I'd say.

Imagine what would have happened if we'd delayed those lessons. A regime willing to kill 6 million people, trying to destroy an entire race.
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

i'm not sure, stalin would a further incursion right after ww2, it would be very silly because ussr lost a lot of power after the war, well, who knows... ussr got the nuclear bomb in 3 years after usa got it (usa just bought it, ussr stolen it).

the thing i understand is that killing a some one is not a solution of a problem. even stalin said once "there is no any man who can't be replaced by another one" (my translation).

also, there is no simple solution to get out of chaos that we got in the world.

the question goes more bigger, it's not about just hitler now. and hitler didn't kill anyone personally, so, it's actually people's fault, hitler is just a symbol of the disease. the same about stalin.

now we need to point out what we actually want to know -

"will there another hitler?", i'll say "yes, but he'll never get the power hitler had"

"will be there new people's mistakes?", "yes".

Ekko

Ahhh, fuck off, I wrote a long, long mail about it all and now it's all lost.
Why? No idea, my browser must have thought something like
"And now I jump back one page" just for fun.
EVerything's gone.
I'm gonna make backups during the writing process the next time... huah.

I'm not in the mood to write it all again now, later, later...

Cheers
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

QuoteAhhh, fuck off, I wrote a long, long mail about it all and now it's all lost.
Why? No idea, my browser must have thought something like
"And now I jump back one page" just for fun.
EVerything's gone.
dude, i'm doing backups since we had fun in "WoW! I really didn't know this!" thread...

Ekko

Yeah, I always knew I would suffer from my laziness to backup.

I'm gonna do just that from now on. Making backups.

Mhm, sounds interesting, I don't know about the thread anymore, I'll go and look

Seeya
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.