The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

ello?

Started by evans, December 17, 2002, 01:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evans

is there life out there?
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

miwant

yes there is, checking this forum once a month and it happens to be today :d
let the ant rule your life!

miwant

evans

whered everyone go? i used to come on and there was loads of people here
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

Zed

still here... but very very busy... everybody thinks if it's xmas time then you have to make a present for them... but personally i have never got a present for xmas or new year hollidays, nobody cares.
after all, it's prodigy related forum, but i have not anything to say about them atm. and it's international forum, people are from different cultures and social levels, so, don't wait much from the forum. some things can't be just translated, it's about nationality and stuff... of course we all feel like a friends, but just about being nice, nobody cares actually, honestly.
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Arie

Quoteis there life out there?
If we have to believe the various television programs out there like the X-Files, then the answer would be 'yes, there is life out there' ;p

Ekko

Even if it's focking quiet here and nobody's up for a chat (well, okay, about WHAT, anyway...), it feels nice to be back again. Part of the community or something. Bla.
Ask me when I'm sober :-)

Cheers pals
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.