Benny Blanco

Started by Kvagga, October 22, 2001, 11:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kvagga

Sometime ago i got this mp3 from Napster. It's basically Prodigy doing Benny Blanco live. It has Maxim MC-ing over it and sounds really realistic (it's crappy quality, like live stuff normally is). So are you sure that it's not done by the band themselves? Could they have played it anyway?

Arie

Sometime ago i got this mp3 from Napster. It's basically Prodigy doing Benny Blanco live. It has Maxim MC-ing over it and sounds really realistic (it's crappy quality, like live stuff normally is). So are you sure that it's not done by the band themselves? Could they have played it anyway?

I don't really understand your posting. I will try to explain the story a bit and I hope that it will answer your question.

The Prodigy have had one link which they played live which featured the Benny Blanco sample. Toby Wood made up a fake album which would feature a track called Benny Blanco - this is a fake track. The link which they play live is obviously real.

Please remember that this link has no official name. The name Benny Blanco is a made up name by some fans, just like the trackname We Eat Rhythm (Jungle Mix) is a made up name by fans.

Does this clear it up a bit for you? I hope so. If not, then please reply and I will try to answer your question better.

free_your_mind

As arie said benny balnco song does not exist.
And i've heard it on that fake album--awful.
www.uft.dyns.net
liberty and justice for all

Kvagga

Thanks for your answers. It had been a while, since I had heard the live-version or the Inflicted-version and I had an image in my head, that they were the same. But now when I dug them out again, I understood that they were totally different. Now I have a new question: Was the fake one done after the thing in the live-shows, or did the Prodigy take the idea from the fake?

Arie

Counter question: would Prodigy take the idea from the fake? No, the fake version came after the live link. I don't think that Prodigy would use an idea from a fake release.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.