The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Spitfire Video

Started by woody0207, February 11, 2005, 11:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody0207

Just seen the new Spitfire video on the MTV TRL UK exclusive, and its bangin'! Includes two other well known people as well... thats why its still THE PRODIGY!!! The track seems more cut up on the video, the beat is more jumpin and sort of stalls more... you'll get my drift when you see it.

Zed

Actually, the rip of the vidio is in the net for a week or something.I guess the most of fans have seen that one already, including me. The video is ok to me, but could be better because I'm not into a simple "we are cool" scenario. After all, I still think the soundtrack sounds unfinished, something's really miss.
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Stuff

Agree, wtf is this? Liam may have "changed" his style a bit since FTOL... but they're still into this clashy punky attitude - and it's even worse now - which imo totally sucks. Where's the cool almost relaxed viewpoint i could feel during their earlier albums...whats so frikkin cool about this new shit... When i watch the Spitfire video it feels like watching some teen band with fake attitude. New Prodigy are breaking my balls. I'm still here because of the earlier works, sometimes it's even hard to believe it's the same producer..

I dont like shit, and even if it's Liam's shit, I DON'T WANT SHIT!

pice of shit

;D why you get all upset jus listen and enjoy

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.