The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

hello!

Started by prodigygirl, December 31, 2002, 01:27:39 AM

prodigygirl

hello I think I spend to much time on http://www.brainkiller.it so I thought I would come on here and say hi I love prodigy and I can't wait for there new album its going to be forkin wicked I'm prodigy mad!!!

juGe

It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

weirdo

why not make nekosite, brainkillers site and ur site to one big mofo site  ;D

LiamB

yeah, makin' big forum of the biggest unoficial prodigy's sites is great idea! juge think about it!

Ekko

Naa, those little twats over there at Neko's forum...
(oha, better stay in my dull little equipment-department...)

Nope, would be great shit!
Although it would feel strange at first and stuff and me would have to do more work ;-)
Tradition IS a tradition

zoyni

Quotehello I think I spend to much time on http://www.brainkiller.it so I thought I would come on here and say hi I love prodigy and I can't wait for there new album its going to be forkin wicked I'm prodigy mad!!!

me too ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >