The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Track name ?? Pleease

Started by Mike Daley, March 19, 2019, 01:26:29 AM

Mike Daley

I am looking for a certain prodigy track, it starts off kinda slow with I think it sounds like monkeys in the background and then the heaviest bass drops with a slamming beat, please anyone????

juGe

Quote from: Mike Daley on March 19, 2019, 01:26:29 AM
I am looking for a certain prodigy track, it starts off kinda slow with I think it sounds like monkeys in the background and then the heaviest bass drops with a slamming beat, please anyone????

The first track that comes to my mind is Wild Frontier.
https://theprodigy.info/discography/official/wild-frontier.html
https://theprodigy.info/videography/wild-frontier.html
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >