prodigy "live chat"

Started by pauly b, September 25, 2002, 10:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauly b

ive just been on brainkiller's site to see the scans of the live chat, i guessed hardly anyone would wait their turn to ask questions and i was spot on!!!!
must of pissed the band off no end.
Anyway the only real interesting facts were:

Not decided yet on choice of next single,

Full touring cycle starts next year
dont expect autumn/Xmas tour as per previous pre-album years (British fans) looks a no-go,

Collabs are few, instrumentals,AONO will be 10-11 tracks.

later

pauly b.

Firestarter

Fuck that! I missed the chat! The next time IT's ON I will BE THERE AND SKIP THE FUCKING SCHOOL!  >:( DAMMIT why DIDNT I SKIP IT in the first place, It was SAD when I didn't get to be there, I was logged on though! FUCK THE SCHOOL AND THEIR LAW!

des_bot

I have to admit it was most encouraging reading....albums going to be more electronic....

It was funny how many ppl actually wasted their question on, *hey whens the next time your gonna play my home town*

But its seems like the band have embraced the internet now....20clips of new tunes is going to be on the site before the release...sweet.

Firestarter

It was funny how many ppl actually wasted their question on, *hey whens the next time your gonna play my home town?

And why did you find that funny? My friend, thought it was stupid, So did I, people looked like fucking retards in ther room! Prodigy asked them to STOP several time...I personally think people embarassed the band by askin stupid questions and act like retards...

desbot

I though it was funny becuase, to some ppl this was their golden ticket, like a wonka bar....if you had one question to ask the prodigy what would it be?

then they go waste it on, hey when are you guys gonna play X place....it was fockin stupid....especially after the band had told them they wouldnt be touring for some time...

trigger

I think the next Prodigy chat will better. Let's hope that the user limit in the chat will be increased to 100-200 people. I like the screen shots of the chat and the transcribed text but what's with the .avi videos ?

prodigygirl

QuoteFuck that! I missed the chat! The next time IT's ON I will BE THERE AND SKIP THE FUCKING SCHOOL!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.