The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

TheProdigy.ru ENGLISH version

Started by Gordon, January 21, 2003, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon

Hi, Guys.

We've launghed ENGLISH Version of www.TheProdigy.ru

The URL is  http://www.theprodigy.ru/eng.php

It's just a mini copy if main russian site with LOTS of MULTIMEDIA stuff :)

Hope you like it :)

Arie

... with quite some commercially available music on there, which is thankfully mostly in Real Audio format. But I think that a discussion about this is also just starting at Neko's web site...

Gordon

Quote... with quite some commercially available music on there, which is thankfully mostly in Real Audio format. But I think that a discussion about this is also just starting at Neko's web site...
Hi, Arie.

Yep, ya're right.

But it's really interesting to know what Juge's site visitors think about this ;)

Gordy

Arie

Well, I think it looks very nice. It was a good idea to make an English version. I like it :)

Zed

Gordy, you're damn spammer ;)

anyway, i don't think that english version we've done is interesting... but atm there is no anything interesting (new) about the prodigy in general... guess who's that fault :)
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

Quotebut atm there is no anything interesting (new) about the prodigy in general... guess who's that fault :)

A guy called LettHow or something, may that be?
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

A guy called LettHow or something, may that be?
nope, it's Howiam Lett.

p.s. Ekko back? welcome then, waiting for your ftp as well :)

Ekko

nope, it's Howiam Lett.

p.s. Ekko back? welcome then, waiting for your ftp as well :)

hehehe...

That was the bloke with his these weirdos Fleith Kint and Rixma Meatily, or?

Oha, forget about that ftp at first, I've got absolutely no time for this right now. I'm glad I can post some short sentences at least.

The page looks good, btw.

How's the music busines going? Some new TSD-stuff available?

Cheers
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

QuoteThat was the bloke with his these weirdos Fleith Kint and Rixma Meatily, or?
nope, it's Atali Naplton.

QuoteOha, forget about that ftp at first, I've got absolutely no time for this right now. I'm glad I can post some short sentences at least.
short? you're flooding pal :)

QuoteThe page looks good, btw.
maybe it's because i'm the webmaster and php programmer?

QuoteHow's the music busines going? Some new TSD-stuff available?
it's still not business, nobody wants send me some money for my music, everybody just annoys "do some new mix!". but atm i'm out of depression at least (that's most imortant). of course i need money to finally change my equipment to start doing the music at new technology level. but now it's not question "yes" or "no" as it was last year. maybe there will be some experimental tracks without "tsd" label online soon. the most important thing is i'm very angry now because of situation, that's a big kick for my ass.

Ekko

And don't forget Lelin Lacmelln

All I can say is, that it would be a damn pity if you'd stop doing music.
The more you write the better you'll get, but - who I'm telling that!

Groove on, baby ;-)
Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

QuoteAll I can say is, that it would be a damn pity if you'd stop doing music.
The more you write the better you'll get, but - who I'm telling that!
i'll say more, if i stop doing music then i'll ruin all my life and self-respect. a couple of days ago, i sweared that will never stop, does that mean something for you?

Ekko

Tradition IS a tradition

Zed

then will see how far that dude from siberia will go..

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.