Now, over the last couple of days some elements began to form into a shape. I dont really know what that looks like but it's funny how things get connected... for instance:
01. Castbreeder cover featured a cow - BGAT video is full of them.
02. On the cover of TFOTL it says "would you rather have butter or GUNS" - new album: Always Outnumbered, Never OutGUNned.
03. In the Inlay of the BGAT cd I noticed that the ant has only four legs that are in touch with the circle that surrounds him and the other 2 are not. I figured this as 4 legs in touch with the circle are really the 4 prodigy albums since the 4-th one is one its way, it makes sense. And Liam said that the album will be preceeded by 2 singles - hence the 2 "free" legs.
04. When BGAT came out it was concidered like the bomb, wall of fucking noise or whatever... but when it didnt stay in the charts long enough Liam said that the track was more like a bridge to the next album.
05. The Minefields video was supposed to be shot and the coreography already started... i've got a few pictures of liam, flint, leeroy and maxim all fucked up in some termintator tipe thing. Im sure you all have the pics but why the video never saw the light of day is beyond me. If anyone knows, please reply.
06. Where could I get the original artwork for SMBU. The VW Beetle smashed into a tree?
07. Lets make an organisation that would look for Liam's white labels. Im really interested in that. Maybe he's making some house tunes under a different name. Since Paul Parris will be in use shortly, I cant see why other tracks wouldnt have pseudonims.