The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

question about Experience: Expanded

Started by One_Man_Army, July 28, 2002, 09:49:54 PM

One_Man_Army

Well, I read it has been remastered, now I wanna know what it sounds like? is it like way better then the original edition, or the sound is just slightly better?

Thanx!

Arie

I think the topic starter is referring to Experience: Expanded. Personally I don't hear the difference, but I need a new stereo set as well, so... ;)

One_Man_Army

I'm talking about "Experience: Expanded"..
I wrote in the subject "question about Experience: Expanded" but i guess it was too long or something.. ???

mindblow_

ha. hard to say because I haven't bought it because I'm not gonna pay a pile of euros for that kind of rip off.
The Mindblowing Prodigy Network
http://www.geocities.com/mindblow_/

pauly b

remastered my arse!!!!

Its basically the experience album with a 'bonus' cd featuring remixes, b-sides and edits all available anyway. If your like me a lazy shite, its useful for the fact i can listen to one CD in the car instead of having it full of Prodge singles, etc.
Otherwise dont waste your cash.

I got it for

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >