The Prodigy 30 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 15 different designs and total of 30 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Prodigy Official Site

Started by trigger, June 30, 2002, 10:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trigger

Will Prodigy's Official Site be up tomorrow ?

Site launch July 1 let's hope it's up.

deedevil

??? what the hell is this?a site launch?don
deedevil

deedevil

yeah i know that!but there is nothing beside a pic (something like a gun or whatever) and some music!only that?

cya
deedevil

deedevil

deedevil

F.I.L.F.

the countdown follows your windows clock.

if you for example set the date in windows to like the end of the month the top number get a minus in front of it.

...... and is the music a part of a new tune? interesting

Zed

14 must be years, it says "soon", the quotes have black colour.

soon... could anyone translate me what does that word actually means? it seems my english teacher lied to me...

p.s. there still "rockstar" with his GoLive 4 in the source... that guy must be cool...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

deedevil

the music is quite nice,i agree!

but the 14 stands for what? days? ???

cya
deedevil

philchill_aiii

That music is no way off BGAT and it sounds fucking wicked, wow wow wow, what beats. I really hope this is the direction liam is gonna take, more electronic

Wicked

Zed

but the 14 stands for what? days? ???

yeah... i changed my system clock to 16 july, and i got "-1" there... so, that means the shockwave player works without bugs. i think that counter counts down to rockstar's b/d or something. then it will change the pic to "very soon" and start count again down to the xmas.

and you guys are scarring me... some loop 64kbps in the shockwave isn't the new prodigy material, at least i hope so. no need to overstate things. it sounds silly, i mean these "wow" and stuff. wtf "wow"?... new album is out or what?

philchill_aiii

Hey man, i really like that beat, who give a fuck if its prodigy, i liked it.

Peace

Zed

QuoteHey man, i really like that beat, who give a f**ck if its prodigy, i liked it.
lol, oh, yeh? then wtf i'm still poor? coz no one give a shit for my beats except some 4 dudes...

One_Man_Army

Those are really wicked beats! I hope it's a part of a new tune 8)

wolf eater

neko, is this new tune part of dust yoself?

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.